chapter 81

Hello friends... After a long time, I guess... I am sorry for that... I try to be regular from now onwards... Thanks for all your wishes... My exam was not  so bad...( but not so good too... 😜)But thanks for all your wishes...😍😍 Let us enter into our story now... 😊😊

***

Khushi moved to the hall where all the Raizada family members got seated already, except Arnav...

Khushi: Naniji... Anjaliji... I think, I should leave now...

As Nani nodded her head in acceptance, Anjali saw Arnav too getting down the stairs and walking towards them...

Anjali: Ha... Yes yes, Khushiji... Why not... However, the work for which you stayed here till now, got completed... Isn't it...? (she asked little loudly so that Arnav who was walking towards them could hear)

Khushi knew Anjali was talking about her and Arnav without giving a single hint to the other family members... She could see that little mischief in her eyes... But the question was whether Anjali knew about what Arnav had planned for her today...?

While Khushi was still thinking, Anjali spoke again...

Anjali: arey Chotte, you came?? It seems you too were busy like Khushiji...

Arnav: yes di... Had finalized a very important deal... (he said while glancing at Khushi)

Anjali looked at Khushi whose cheeks had a slight shade of red hearing Arnav's words, remembering his proposal and the time they shared...

Akash: which deal, bhai?? (he asked innocently as he doesn't know anything about such deals)

Anjali(in a teasing tone): it is a life time deal, Akash... You don't know about that...

While Akash understood nothing, Arnav got that Anjali was all set in teasing him...

Arnav(turning to Khushi): are you leaving to your home? (he asked as if he doesn't know)

Khushi just nodded her head...

Arnav: Nani, I think I should drop Khushi at her home...

While Arnav spoke as if it was not a pre-planned thing in his mind, Anjali just suppressed her laugh...

Nani: you are right Chotte... It's already late... Drop Khushi bitiya to her home...

Arnav(nodding his head): I will be waiting outside...

Saying that to Khushi, he left...

Khushi(to the other Raizada family members): I will leave then...

Anjali: Khushiji, come early tomorrow... You could select some nice outfits for yourself along with us...

Khushi: ji Anjaliji...

Anjali(smiling): OK... you should go now... Chotte must be waiting for you...

***

Arnav opened his car's door for Khushi to get in and then, moved to his side to start the car...

Arnav: good that Nani was there... Otherwise, di might have teased us even more...

Khushi(chuckling): wow... Wish I had captured those words... Arnav Singh Raizada getting worried to be caught by his di...?

Arnav(smiling back): don't worry... If I get caught, it would be only with you... Not alone...

He said while moving his car outside the gates of Raizada mansion....

Khushi: Arnavji, does Anjaliji know about your today's planning?

Arnav: she was the one who helped me to make you stay for some more time in RM... So, obviously she knows...