chapter 91

Arnav brought Khushi to a restaurant and had placed their order... Khushi understood that Arnav wanted to speak something...

Khushi: Arnavji, you wanted to say something??

Arnav took a deep breathe and continued while holding her palm in his...

Arnav: Khushi, today I met Sheetal...

Khushi(pulling her eyebrows together): oh... Did she do or say something odd??

Arnav: she bribed the priest to seperate us, Khushi...

Khushi: what?? (she asked getting surprised)

Arnav narrated everything of how he got to know about Sheetal and everything that she blurted out...

Khushi: I never thought that Sheetalji could go to this extent... Hey Devi Maiya... What have I done... I fell in her trap and was ready to break our relation?? How stupid of me...

Arnav: I know... but calm down Khushi... It's over now... Tomorrow, we will file a complaint against Sheetal and we will make sure that she receives the deserved punishment...

Khushi: but Arnavji, her whole life gets spoiled if we complain against her... and more over, it's my mistake too... I shouldn't have reacted so immaturely...

Arnav: Khushi, no... Don't blame yourself and don't let that Sheetal escape... We are going to complain against her for involving in the plan of Kiran and Harshad and also for kidnapping the priest's family...

Khushi: but, Arnavji... She has done this because she loves you... (she said with hesitation)

Arnav: love?? Are you serious Khushi??

Khushi: may be not... But she wanted you and she was out of her mind while planning all these...

Arnav: Khushi, we are going to complain tomorrow and that's final... no more arguments...

Food arrived and Khushi kept her mouth shut... Arnav was all silent and Khushi knew why... She knew what Sheetal done was not right but her entire life and career would get spoiled if they complain against her... She didn't want to upset Arnav either...

Khushi: paneer butter masala tastes good, right... (she managed to start a conversation)

Arnav just nods his head and continues eating... Khushi sighs in disappointment... Arnav planned a dinner for her and managed to order every item which is her favourite, keeping his likes aside... and what did she do in return... Spoiling his mood...

'Khushi Kumari Gupta, can't you just shut your mouth till dinner gets ended... ', she muttered to herself...

Arnav: Khushi, stop murmuring and eat... (he said plainly)

Khushi: no, I don't want to eat... (she said while pouting)

Arnav: I know, all of these are your favourite... So, stop fussing and eat...

Khushi: one of the most favourite of mine was missing and I couldn't eat without it...

Arnav(raising his eyebrow): what??

Khushi: no, you can't give it... Let it be...

She maintains her pout and just stares at her plate sadly...

Arnav: Khushi, what is it?? (he asks again)

Khushi: you shouldn't deny when I tell you what I want... You should give me...

Arnav shuts his mouth and stares at her, expecting her to reveal what she wanted...

Khushi(with a sad and complaining tone): OK... Don't look at me like that... I just wanted you to feed me with a smile... If you don't want to do that, it's okay... I will eat myself... It's okay even if I miss that Arnavji who loved me very much... It's okay even if your love for me gets reduced day by day... I will manage... I will... (her words stopped in middle when she saw Arnav bringing a piece of roti towards her mouth)