chapter 50

So friends, here is my 50th chapter finally... Hope you all like it... Thanks to all of my friends who voted on my story and a big thanks to them who gave their valuable comments😉. A special thanks to each and everyone who supported me and helped me to write this story. I could even remember how happy I was when I received my first comment .... Thanks for this support... Love you all😍😍 keep loving our story and make this 50 to 100....😊😊😊...

Let's get into our story😉

***

Payal moved away. Arnav and Khushi were only left there.

Arnav: Khushi, I want to....

Khushi (cutting him in middle): Arnavji, can't we discuss it tomorrow??? I should meet everyone for once and then, I should go back to home quickly. Buaji might be waiting for us. She will get tensed.

Arnav: Khushi, call Buaji and tell her that you will be late and I would be dropping you both. So, no need to worry.

Khushi: but....

Arnav(cutting off her words): no more discussions, Khushi..... I thought you understood it by now. (He said sternly as he got remembered of Harshad's escape)

Khushi: Laad Governor.... I thought he would be happy seeing my gift. I expected him to praise it... but not a single word came out of his mouth that time. Now finally, when he is speaking something, I could hear only his scoldings. I think, he entered into his ASR mode again. I was a fool to expect something from him (Khushi murmured to herself)

Arnav: what are you murmuring....?

Khushi: Nothing Mr.ASR.... You said you wanted to discuss something.... (she reminded)

Arnav: oh yeah.... I wanted to ask about....

'Rubbish, I have nothing to discuss about any project but how should I start what I wanted to tell....', thought Arnav....