chapter 70

'do you like me that much??' his words rang in her ears while she felt his breathe on her face... She was breathing heavily as if she needed more oxygen...

Khushi: I... (she uttered while stammering)

Arnav: Ha... You... (he was teasing her and was not moving his eyes away from her)

Khushi: I... (she started again)

Arnav: you what Khushi?? (he asked huskily)

Hearing her name, Khushi came back to her senses...

Khushi: Arnavji, what are you doing??

Arnav: waiting to hear your answer...

Khushi: for what??

Arnav: don't you know...??

Khushi: I don't remember... (she said as she thought she was dreaming all the while before)

Arnav: really, Khushi... (he asked while folding his hands on his chest)

Khushi got out of her dreams... What happened to her... and most importantly what happened to him?? Why was he behaving so weirdly since 2 days...

'I am waiting', she heard from Arnav again...

No... She won't let him weaken her with those words... She know how to turn the game and that's what she was going to do now...

Khushi: before answering that, I would like to know why you wanted to hear that answer from me, Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada... I don't think my answer would grab you an important deal or something...

Arnav smiled to that...

Arnav: that's what you think...? (he asked irritating her more)

Khushi: Yes Mr. Raizada... Now, if these talks are over, can we discuss some work...

Arnav: it's my office and I know which work is more important to me now... So, first tell me the answer...

Khushi: I have already gave you my answer...

Arnav: so you are not going to tell me until you get to know why I am asking this to you...

Khushi: Ha... (she said stubbornly)

Arnav: OK then... let me answer your answer first...

Khushi's eyes widened... She never expected this... Here, her heart beat is troubling her so much... and adding to that Arnav is not at all helping her with his words... She gulped seeing him bending more closer towards her while freeing his folded hands...

Arnav: meet me at hotel Taj at 8:00pm today... You will get to know my answer...

Khushi felt like she was going to get heart attack now...

Khushi: what??

Arnav: you heard me right... Let us talk about this matter at dinner today... in the restaurant...

Khushi: but...

She was immediately cut off by Arnav...

Arnav: don't worry... I will pick you up...

Khushi: what are you saying... I am not your girlfriend or something that you order me to join you for a dinner and I will agree... I can't and I won't come...

Arnav: OK... So, you wanted me to make you my girlfriend?? (he asked suppressing his laugh)

Khushi's heart skipped a beat hearing to that...

Khushi: no... (she screamed and Arnav smiled)

Arnav: why are you so worried... OK then, just be my partner for today's dinner... Just to answer your question... that's it...