Epilogue

Arshi's room:

Yes...

No...

Yes...

No...

Anjali entered their room hearing their voices...

Anjali: Chotte... Bhabhi... What happened...? Why are you both arguing...?

Khushi(complaining to Anjali): see di... Arnavji was denying for taking me to a movie... I wanted to watch a nice Bollywood movie... It's been two months that I have watched a movie in theatre...

Anjali: Chotte... Take her to a Bollywood movie na...

Arnav: no way, di... Her concentration would be totally on that stupid movie and I would be left alone...

Anjali nodded her head in disbelief... She could see such arguments going on between this couple on regular basis... but they were nothing serious... their love was just increasing day by day, knowing how much importance the other one carried in their life....

Anjali: I am not going to be a part of this, now... Spare me, guys... I must leave and take care of Ansh... (Ansh is Anjali and Shyam's cute little baby boy who is three months old)

Saying that, she left...

Khushi: di... di... How could you leave me like this... Please, support me...

She shouted but of no use... She turned to Arnav and continued their previous conversation...

Khushi: Arnavji, we go to theatres to watch movies... Why do you get bored if there is a movie running infront of you...?

Arnav: because... (he paused and continued) because I want to spend time with you, dammit... Why don't you understand...

Khushi: we are spending time... It's been a year that we got married and you didn't even allow me to quit working in your office, saying you wanted me before your eyes always... We are spending time together...

Arnav: oh wow... really, Khushi...? In office, I will be the one eager to spend some time with you... You will act as if you have so much work than me... and after reaching home, you have time for everyone except me...

Khushi: you could make Amanji work instead of you... but how should I complete my work...? You even had increased my responsibilities now... You asked me to maintain all the records of your company... Do you know, how concentrated I should be during my work especially when I am very new to all those... Who will help me in doing my work... You??

Arnav: Firstly, it's our company... and did I say, I won't help you??

Arnav's mood brightens up... He steps and stands closer to her... He hold her hands and speaks...

Arnav: Khushi, try and understand... those stupid movies... I don't like them... You will be so indulged that you won't even care about your surroundings... and I want your total attention on me, Khushi... (he says while looking into her eyes intensely)

Khushi(pouting): but Arnavji, it's just a two and hours movie...

Arnav: Khushi, whenever we are together... I need your complete attention... every minute counts... (he says while playing with her hands and raising them up)

Khushi(almost instantly while giggling): in that case, you don't have an option, Mr. Raizada... What will you do when we have kids??

Arnav(smiling): there is our entire family for that... di's son Ansh will be there... So, I don't have to worry... I will have my share of time...