chapter 18

Hello friends, first of all I thank all the people who likes or comments to my writings. It gives me strength to start writing my next part, happily.

Secondly, Happy Dussehra to all of you. May Goddess Durga brings happiness into all of your lives(all who reads my ff😜). On the occasion of the festival, I have planned to update somewhat big part, Enjoyyy😘

While Arnav was only admiring Khushi, Khushi was  tensed  about how her boss would react for not meeting him on time. She opened her mouth to explain the thing when Anjali came in between both of them to rescue Khushi. Khushi sighed out of relief as Anjaliji would make her 'Chotte' understand. Arnav came out of his dreamland seeing Anjali. He rolled his eyelids here and there for a second and then, came back to his ASR mode.

Arnav: I didn't expect, I would be proven right on the first day itself, miss. Gupta. I thought, you would be on time, as I saw you hurrying and also giving speech to me outside the office.

Anjali ( immediately interrupting Arnav): Chotte, Khushiji was here on time.

Arnav turned towards Anjali when he heard that.

Anjali( continuing): I was the one, who dragged her with me to make her get readied to the party. She denied saying, she needed to meet you but I argued and assured her that I would talk to you.

Oh! So its his di who turned his mere employee to an angel from whom he can't even take off his eyes. He looked at Khushi for few seconds and turned to Anjali again. He is ASR and he can never appreciate anyone, though he felt it. Especially when Khushi is his opponent and he needed to prove his family that they are wrong in estimating the capabilities of Khushi.

Arnav: di, she is not here as a guest. She is been called here to work. She is my employee now.

Anjali: Khushiji is my friend too, Chotte.

Arnav: OK then, let her decide now. Duty or friendship? You decide, Khushi Kumari Gupta.

Saying this, he left the place leaving Khushi to make her own choice.

While Khushi is only looking down with a sad face, Anjali came forward and placed her hand on Khushi's shoulder. Khushi smiled and faced her.

Anjali: You go and meet Chotte, Khushiji. I know, you would never back off from your duties. Knowing that, I shouldn't have forced you like this.