+1+

A girl with short, brown hair with yellow highlights. She was wearing a slightly darker brown beanie and shirt and yellow suspenders and jeans. I was curious,but too nervous to go over and introduce myself. I just hope that she doesn't find out about my past too quickly. That's when Baseball and Nickel walk in. They stand at the door for a second, looking at her. Nickel walks over, followed by Baseball, and they start to talk to her.

 Oh come on... 

Nickel is probably the worst person at this school for me, he refuses to believe that I've changed from my terrible, bully self into who I truly am. Its pretty much over as a chance of a new start with her. I overhear the girl say something.

"My name is Suitcase, and you're right, I'm new here."

Well at least they haven't spilled the beans yet. The bell goes off and class starts with my teacher, Mr. Pad. 

(After Class)

Everyone scrambles to the door and gets out of the classroom, and I some how end up standing next to the girl. Okay, this is it. I took a deep breath and turned to her.

"H-hey are you new here?" I give a small smile, and she notices me and grins.

"Oh, yeah I am! I'm Suitcase."

"I'm Balloon, whats you next class?" 

"I have Science with Mr.Toilet."

"So do I." I sighed knowing that Mr.Toilet was one of the worst teachers in the school, not because he's rude, but because he can't teach well.

"Is he bad?"

"As a teacher." I say under my breath, but loud enough for her to hear.

"Well, at least we'll be there together!" She playfully punches my arm as we head over to our next class. People stare at me as we walk down the hallway, judging me being with her and wondering who she was. That's when Nickel and Baseball saw us. They walked over and I froze, Suitcase moving a bit before realizing and coming back.

"Hey Suitcase. I see you met Balloon" Nickel had a mocking tone in his voice, "Can I talk to you for a minute?" I gulped as the three walked away. Now she'll know and leave me alone the rest of my life like everyone else...

(A/N: YAY I'M MAKING A NEW STORY! This is going to be a lot of fun to write, and I hope you all like it! See you next chapter!)