⁂ NEW STORY:PHOENIX RISING ⁂

Hello everyone! I've decided to start a new story.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, Phoenix Rising!

The prologue and the first chapter are up now! Here is the prologue right here so that you can see if you want to read the story or not. I hope that you do, thank you so much!

⁂ ⁂ ⁂ ⁂ ⁂ ⁂

"D-don't let go!"

"I can't hold on-"

"W-what is happening?!"

"Everything's spinning.."

"P-please don't leave me, guys-"

"I-I don't have a say in the matter, Mi-"

* C R A S H *

⁂ ⁂ ⁂ ⁂ ⁂ ⁂

"Somethings happening to the ice!" A voice alerted from the crowd of Pokémon gathered in the center of town. Almost immediately, every head turned towards the ice crystal that hung from the spine of the great skeleton that was preserved in the cave. A large crack had appeared, and it shook greatly, creating more and more cracks. It felt like the whole cave was going to collapse when suddenly...

* C R A S H *

Among the shards of ice, a figure plummeted from the crystals, and with a large splash, landed in the pool of water that laid below. Members of the local guild quickly ran to assist the fallen Pokémon, but the Guildmasters Assistant stood quiet for a moment. He quickly marched to the ruins, which held many prophecies, and he would go to them for answers in troubling times. He arrived at a stone wall, with a drawing and writing on it. He spoke...

"When the ice falls
the stump splits
and the rock breaks
a phoenix will rise
and
pure balance
will be remade once more"

⁂ ⁂ ⁂ ⁂ ⁂ ⁂