+47+

GolfBalls POV

I arrive to school that morning, feeling extremely tired from staying up all night doing experiments in the lab. I hold an absurdly sized thermos filled with coffee. It wasn't working, sadly. However, nearly stumbling up some stairs did wake me up, so that worked out. I go up to my locker, filled with stolen supplies from the school labs, and quickly put my things in the locker before anyone notices. Not that I think anyone would do something about it, I just figured better safe than sorry. I then head over to the library, and spot TB sitting at our usual spot, reading a book.

"Oh, morning GB!" He sounded cheerful, but a hint of nervousness tainted his voice.

"Morning.." I grumbled slightly, taking a sip of the coffee.

"Did you stay up doing tests again?" He asked with concern. I slowly nodded, "Y-you can't keep doing that, GB! It's bad for your health!"

"It's kind of ironic, isn't it?" I pause, "one of the smartest students in this school doesn't know how to take care of herself, huh? Not to mention how much I despise this controlling, creative-thinking-draining place." I groan.

"..well, you still should take care of yourself more." He said nervously.

"What will you do if I don't?" I ask, smirking.

"I-I'll take care of you myself." TB stared at me confidently, which was slightly unusual. I felt my face warm a bit.

"Oh really now?" I say, "good luck.  Anyways, how are you doing on the MPD project?"

"I think it's starting to come together, now that we have Taco, too! But I've noticed someone else," I perk up, "I'm not sure if it's MPD or something else, but I've noticed some signs."

"Who is it?"

"Her name's Suitcase. She's the new girl that punched Nickel."

"Woah really?" I'm surprised by this. I don't follow school drama that much.

"Yeah, there was this big crowd and everything! I might ask her about when we're in the same class, or after school if I see her."

"Well damn, guess I'll go with you then, Mr.Detective." I tease, and he laughs shyly. We talk until the warning bell goes off, and I go to my first class with Four. They don't like the Mr/Mrs title, so everyone just calls them Four. They teach algebra with their assistant X. It's... interesting to see them interact, to say the least. I wonder if that Suitcase girl has this class too? Probably not, if she's from the Insanity wing, but I'm looking forward to meeting her nonetheless.