+24+

Balloons POV:

"T-thank you for letting me stay here, Suitcase." I said, smiling. She's letting me stay in the guest room, thankfully. Her mom woke up because of us talking, she must be a light sleeper.

"No problem! You can stay for as long as you need, that guest room's been empty ever since we moved in." She smiled back, handing me a few pillows and blankets. They have a fresh, cool scent that turns warm where I touch them.

"I-I won't stay here too long, just a day or two probably." I lied, I don't know how long I have to stay. I know that if I went back home, bad things would happen.

"Are you sure? You seem kind of shaken," she had a worried expression, "You can tell me when things happen if you want, I'll try to help you the best I can, I-I promise."

"I know, thats why I love you!" I made a playful smile, and stuck my tongue out. She shoves a pillow in my face, laughing and blushing a bit. I laugh too, feeling the weight on my chest wear away and the heat on my cheeks increase.

"Seriously, though, I want to be here for you." She smiles softly.

"Ok, I'll think about it, and if so I'll tell you tomorrow, deal?" I say, holding my hand out.

"Deal!" She shakes my hand, and then she suddenly pulls me into a hug.

"Just know... I care, ok?" She says, causing me to blush a bit.

"I know, I do t-too." I hug back, smiling.

"Alright, good. We should probably get some sleep, school tomorrow," She yawned, heading towards her bedroom, "Goodnight, Balloon."

"N-night!" I stutter, and I go to the guest room. I sigh and get into the newly made bed, disrupting its perfection. It's been a while since I've been in a made bed, it feels oddly nice. I'm quickly dragged in by the warm scent of the pillows and blankets, and I fall asleep.