+29+

Suitcase POV

(~~TIMESKIP~~)

I walked into the large Cafeteria, remembering where Nickel and Baseball usually sit, and walk over to them. Nickel wanted me to sit with them more often, so I did. I actually used to know him, we went to the same elementary school. He used to be so much more...vibrant? I mean, he used to show emotion, even if it was rage. Now it's like he's just there, no emotion. I reach the worn out lunch table with the graffiti and nasty things written on the underside of it, and sit next to Baseball, who is across from Nickel.

"Hey guys!"

"Oh hey Suitcase!" Baseball says, smiling.

"Hey..." Nickel says coldly, is something up? Nickel and Baseball continue the conversation they were having, and I look around a bit.

I see Leafy and Balloon talking at another table, and Balloon softly smiles at me. I smile back, my cheeks warming up a bit.

"Uh... earth to Suitcase?" Baseball says, startling me.

"O-oh, uh, sorry, zoning out, haha-" I laugh uncomfortably, and Nickel throws up an eyebrow.

"You've been acting... weird lately." Nickel says, making me grow nervous.

"W-what? What do you mean?" I say, trying to play it cool but failing miserably.

"You act like Balloon is more important than us? What use is he, anyways?" 

How could he just say that?

"Hey, he is useful!"

"Wow, your acting like he's your boyfriend or something..." I feel my face grow red and I try to hide it with my hands, and Nickel notices.

"Wait... are... are you actually dating him?" 

Oh no-

"Uhhhh..."

"Oh my god," he puts his hand over his face, and Baseball just looks shocked and nervous.

"I-I-"

"HOW STUPID ARE YOU?" Nickel yells at me, "HE IS JUST A WORTHLESS, DEPRESSED TRAITOR AND I'VE TOLD YOU THIS A THOUSAND TIMES! It'd be better if he just killed himself." I see the people around us turn to see what was happening, making me shrink back for a moment.

"How dare you say that!" I snap back.

"Well you could join him on that boat if you love him so much!"

"M-maybe..."

Goodbye to any chance of being normal for once...

"MAYBE I SHOULD! MAYBE IT WOULD BE BETTER IF I WASN'T HERE! WOULD THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY?!" I get up and storm out of the cafeteria, feeling warm tears roll down my face and my peers eyes seeing how weak I was. I run to the bathroom, and hide in one of the stalls, crying.