+19+

(Suitcase POV chapter)

We've been eating cookies and watching some Metube videos on my old laptop, which Balloon said he was lucky to even have one. Leafy was walking around Balloons room, examining and observing things. She seems to be a distant person, but I'm trying my best to get her out of her shell. I feel like something in here is a little...

Off...

"Hey Balloon, you know I would tell you if something was wrong, right?"

"Yeah, w-why?" He stuttered a little. Yep, something is definitely going on.

"Nothing, I need to go to the bathroom, where is it?" I ask him. He seems nervous, but points over to a wooden door that was partially open.

"Ok thanks!" I walk over and turn on the lights. Its dimly lit and almost everything is a pale blue tile except for a pink rug on the floor and a shower curtain.

(TIMESKIP ID RATHER NOT DESCRIBE THAT)

I wash my hands and grab for the towel bar, but there isn't a towel there. Hmm...
None in the closet...
I see one in the shower but I'm not touching that, for obvious reasons.
Maybe there's one in the medicine cabinet?
I open the mirror door and there was a small hand towel in there. I reach and grab it, but I see something shine. I look closer...

It looks silver...

And red...