+23+

???s POV:

Hmm... it seems he finally decided to leave his family...

I'm sure he's depressed, but he deserved whatever was happening to him. He deserved it because of what he put us through back then, all the hatred and bitterness.

I thought I was the one in control right now, can I have it back? Besides, I don't think he meant it back then.

Why should I? He's just a jerk.

He seems... different though... maybe I should follow him...

No. Don't waste your time. We need to survive out here.

...god I hate you.

Well, you can't get rid of me, I'm in your head, I can only leave if I choose to. The only way to get rid of me is to get rid of yourself, which would kill both of us, and Silly, too. You wouldn't want to hurt Silly, now, would you?

Shut up... I-I'm sure there's another way... I kept you under control for so long back then, there must be another way-

No, Vessel. There is only us thre-

I SAID SHUT UP, UN. You're the reason why Silly's been silent for the past year, I'm not even sure if she's still here!

You're the reason that I can never see Pickle ever again...

I-It's your fault...

So what if it is? So what if Silly's dead? So what if you can never see him? And I thought we agreed to not speak about him, are you really ready to face your depression again?

...

Exactly...

...I want you gone. Leave, please. I need to fix this, and I know you don't care, but please-

No, I won't leave, and I don't care. You can't fix this, the damage is done. He will never forgive you.

S-Silly? A-are you still there?

S-sourcream...

Shut up, small one. You have no control anymore.

That's it, you're done, Un. I'm pushing you out.

You know that if you somehow manage to do it, which takes much more strength than your soul has, I will die, but your soul will be damaged. My soul is stronger than yours, anyways, you don't stand a chance at defeating me.

Silly... are you ready?

Sourcream!

Silly, you should be on my side. She surely can't control your outbursts like I can.

Bleh!...

N-no... Vessel, Silly, w-we can negotiate. What is Mic going to think when she sees our personality change suddenly? And Pickle will never love you again, you two are more foolish than I thought if you believe he ever will.

We don't care about that now, we only want you gone...