+32+

??? POV

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Nickel yelled at Balloon, who cowered in the corner of the lunch room, surrounded. I sat at a table alone, not interested in what was happening. I was thinking.

"Step off, Nickel!" I see Knife leave the circle and get in between them. Fan slowly pulled out his phone to film it. Nickel kept spitting slurs and insults at the trembling renegade. Not that I care.

"Nickel, please calm down, k-keep it together!" Baseball grabs his shoulder and pulls him away, but he gets away and goes back to the middle of the circle. Suddenly there is a shriek, catching my attention. I look up.

The new girl, Suitcase I think, walked in.

To my horror, behind her was...

Taco...

again...

walking towards me...

I got up, stepping back for a moment before running out into the hallway again.

"P-Pickle please just listen to me!" I keep running, but then stop, looking for somewhere to go. I see an empty classroom and quickly get in and shut and lock the door. I collapse next to a table by the door, covering my face. Why is she here? I can't trust her after what she did. She's a liar, she broke my heart. I-I can't do this again please-

I hear a knock on the door that makes my heart stop.

"Are you in here?"

I get quiet, but a pencil falls off the table next to me and hits my head, causing me to yelp a little.

God I'm such a coward, I keep running away..

"Pickle, can I please talk to you?"  

"..."

"...guess I can't embarrass myself any more than I already have, might as well, even if I am just t-talking to a door."

not listening not listening not listening    

"First of all, I'm sorry. Sorry for lying, for hurting you. I should've told you the truth."

shut up shut up shut up-

"I have this disorder.."

...what?

"I-It's called Multiple Personality Disorder, or MPD. It's pretty self explanatory, but basically I have- h-had three personalities. I-I used to be able to keep it under control, but my third one came out back then.."

...

"I-I really messed up, d-didn't I?" She shakily laughed. It sounded as if she was choking up..

I mumbled something.

"W-what did you say?"

I say nothing, get up, and unlock the door.