+66+

Suitcases POV

I was in my living room, petting Clove gently as the cloudy, dark skies began to roll in. The previous cold snap had ended, and the snow was beginning to melt. I felt oddly light headed. Maybe I should try to get some fresh air? Clove needed to go outside anyways, no matter how wet it was. I headed towards the door, Clove meowing impatiently at my feet. She seemed to have gotten used to me, and she darted our the door once I opened it.

I followed her out and stood on the porch for a moment. The wet, earthy smell filled me with an odd excitement, a childish curiosity. It might be good for me to take a walk, though everything around me was soaked. I decided to run inside and grab my yellow rain jacket, just in case the clouds were stormy.

Setting foot out onto the damp sidewalk suddenly caused me to feel more lightheaded than before, and everything gained a slight red tint. It was too late to turn back now, so I did my best to ignore it. The red gradually became stronger, and more focused on the water flowing down the streets. Suddenly it hit me. This was not water. This is blood. The figures blood. I stepped back in shock only to find my food in a crimson puddle. I looked around as the red drops began to fall from the sky, feeling an overwhelming sense of hopelessness and grief. I caved in, my knees sinking to the ground as the world spun around me, faster and faster. I stared in horror as I finally saw the figures wrangled body on the side of the road, petrifying me.

"Suitcase! Snap out of it!" A hand to my shoulder caused me to jump back, startled. I looked up, seeing Tennis Ball, holding an umbrella. I looked around, the blood being replaced with water once more, and a sense of relief fell over me.

"O-oh, h-hey TB!" I tried to act calm about the situation, but he wasn't buying it.

"I have the results for the test you took, and it seems I have even more proof of your condition right here." He said, a bit alarmed.

"M-my condition?" I questioned.

"A-According to the test, there's a strong chance that..

That you have Schizophrenia."