+6+

I look around me, surrounded by darkness. There is nothing here, except for a distant shape. I start to walk over when the floor starts to pool with water. I keep going, the closer I get, the higher the water gets. I've never been a good swimmer, so I move myself to the side and look at the shape. It looks familiar, but I can't tell who it is. That's when another shape approaches them, who I recognize immediately.

Nickel.

His gray-blue eyes gleam with anger, and I can tell its directed towards me, but I see a hint of regret in them, too. He walks over to the shape and sits next to it. The water starts to raise much more now, and a lot faster. I look up and see a roof. I'm going to drown if I don't stop this. I start to panic, gasping for air when the water reaches my neck. I look back over to the shape and see that its Suitcase, crying. I feel hot tears rolling down my face as the ceiling comes closer. Nickel only gets more possessive of her, and I feel my stomach drop. He is in the way of us, and I can't confront  him myself, or else I'll drown. My vision starts to go black, and I can't see now that the water reaches higher than me. I let myself float in the water. I hear a faint beeping. 

Beep, beep, beep...

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I wake up in a cold sweat, my sheets bunched up by the wall, and my pillow wet. I must've had a nightmare. My alarm is going off, so I hit off and get up. I start to get ready for school, brushing my teeth, getting my hoodie and jeans on, and getting my backpack.