+17+

(Balloon POV again)

I went to lunch, holding a brown paper bag. The eyes around me pierced into my soul. I still feel a slight sting in my wrist, but I push it out and head over to an empty table. That's when I see Suitcase talking to a green haired girl. Looks like she made friends with Leafy. They both start to walk over to me and I smile weakly.

Leafy has been through more pain than I could imagine. She used to be friends with everyone, and I mean everyone. But then she messed up one time, just once. Everyone left her. She became a loner. Even her best friend, (and possible boyfriend) left her because of it. At least I had no experience with friendship, she had it all.

I hear Suitcase put her tray on the table and I stop zoning out. She sits down, and Leafy sits next to her hesitantly .

"Hey Balloon! This is Leafy, I was wondering if she could sit with us?" She says, smiling. Leafy waves shyly, and I smile.

"S-sure! Hi Leafy!"

"Hi Balloon." She says quietly.

"So what happened? I haven't seen you all morning." Suitcase asks me. I remember having to come late because my wrist was still bleeding a bit. I pull my sweatshirt sleeves down over my wrist.

"Nothing, I had a dentist appointment." Leafy looks at me funny, I think she knows. Everyone knows she did it to herself, too. Suitcase doesn't catch it, though.

"Oh, ok then. Well, I want to meet you later, I need to tell you something. Leafy, you can come too, if you want." She says.

"O-ok." I say. Leafy nods, she's been awfully quiet. That's when the bell rings, and we get up. I hope nothing is happening with her, here's enough happening to me right now that anymore could break any one of us. But it's nice to know I'm now acquaintances with Leafy, at least. I know she needs friends, so I'm glad Suitcase befriended her.