+22+

As I was running, I tried to see where I could go for the night, and immediately I thought of going to Suitcases house. But she's probably asleep by now. It's worth a shot-

Snap-

I jump and turn to where the sound came from.

"H-hello?" I quietly say.

I stay still for a few seconds, waiting for something to kill me. But nothing happens. I keep walking towards Suitcases house.

Rustle-

"Seriously who is that? You're freaking me out." I say a bit more annoyed, but still fearful. My mind wandered to ways I could die from... whatever that is. Suddenly I hear a growl, followed by a zap noise and a yelp. I rush over to the bushes where the sound came from.

There was a what looked to be dead, medium sized dog... and it looked like a feral dog, and it was fresh... I gagged a bit and tears formed in my eyes. I noticed it didn't have many wounds on it, other that what looked like a burn or shock mark. I get up, and start to walk away faster, knowing there was a threatening thing in these woods.

After a bit I'm out of the woods and I arrive at Suitcases house, only to find most of the lights off. I see a decently climbable tree, and hoist myself up onto a branch. I climb up to the second-story window, and see that it's Suitcases room. I knock on the window, nearly falling off the branch. I wait a bit, and knock again. I see the door open and Suitcase looks around a bit before noticing me at the window. She runs over and opens it.

"Balloon, what are you doing?" She says with concern in her voice.

"Mmm Just... hanging around." I laugh a bit and almost fall off again, leading her to drag me inside.

"Are you gonna stay here tonight?" She asks me.

"I-if you don't mind, family issues." I say. She sighs.

"Alrighty, let me get things set up for you!" She smiled.