+40+

Tacos POV

I stared at the slip of paper, thinking. I had called Test Tube earlier to tell her that I would meet her in a few minutes. She said that Mic could come, so that's all set. I lay on the couch holding the bronze locket I wear around my neck. I don't want to open it. I don't want to see it. I sigh, dropping it back onto myself and staring at the ceiling.

"We should probably get going if we want to get there on time." Mic stood by the door, her frizzy, dark hair in a messy bun. I sigh, swinging my legs up and then back down like a see-saw to get up. I walk over to her, and she opens the door. We walk outside, the sun was setting a golden hue. We headed over to Test Tubes house.

(+TIMESKIP+)

We turned the corner, and we saw her standing outside, with the same student from earlier.

"Well, I'm here. So what exactly is happeni-"

"OH MY GOSH IT IS HER!" The other person started yelling. I stepped back, and he seemed to notice, "Oh, r-right, sorry. I-I'm Fan!" He stuck out his hand.

"Uh, Taco." I looked for a moment before shaking his hand.

Test Tube looked at me, "he reads up on a lot of drama, so he knows about you. He knows about everyone."

"Well how else am I supposed to make friends, T?"

"... I don't know."

These two are... nerdy. But they aren't weird. I can live with this.

"Ahem, so what exactly are we doing?" I break up their conversation. Test Tube looks a bit embarrassed.

"O-oh, right! Follow me." She starts walking, with Fan, Mic, and me following her. She leads us into the woods, and then there is a clearing with a vending machine.

"Oh, I recall being here." I say.

"Right, ok now before I show you anything, promise not to tell anyone about what you see, even you Fan." She puts a bit more emphasis on his name.

"It was one time, Tube! I won't do it again." I stifled a laugh, and nodded. Mic nodded, too.

"Alright, we can go in now," Test Tube walks over to the vending machine, cracking her knuckles. She proceeds to rapidly press all the buttons, causing a chute to appear.

"Alright, hurry up before it shuts." She jumps in and slides down the tube, Fan following behind. Mic looks hesitant, but does so. I follow, closing my eyes before opening them and seeing a very professional looking science lab. Test Tube gets up, brushing herself off.

"So, yeah welcome to the la-!"

"TEST TUBE WHAT THE HECK?" I hear a different voice, and turn around. I see a short girl with a gray bun and a dotted sweater. She set down some chemicals she was holding and walked over.

"Oh, GB, I-"

"I thought we agreed to keep this place a secret? It's bad enough you brought the blogger, now two more? Soon enough the entire schools going to be down here having a party!"

"One of them is a new test subject." Test Tube explains, but the girl looks at Mic suspiciously.

"What about her?"

"I'm just here with Taco" Mic said calmly.

"Ok, well I'm GolfBall, GB for short. This is our shared lab." She introduced herself. She looks at me oddly, adjusting her glasses.

"You seem awfully stable.. unlike YinYang." She quickly notices.

"Oh right, is he here?" I ask. I want to meet someone like me.

"Not at the moment, but he should be here shortly." Test Tube says, "Anyways, before I can run any tests, I need you to fill out some information." She hands me a sheet of paper with a lot of printing on it.

This is going to take a while...