+58+

((Minor Trigger Warning: Drugs(?) ))

Fannys POV

Following the line, I stepped off of the bus, the crisp morning air cutting at my cheeks as I made my way into the school. Every one of us, backpacks and bags weighing heavy on our bodies, pushing and shoving through the doors. I don't get why everyone is so rushed in getting inside, from what I heard, no one really wanted to be here, including me. I suppose the pressure to succeed drives them.

I shove my hands into my pockets, feeling the shape of the lighter and the pocket knife I had. Looking among the faces in the hallway, I saw Bubble talking to Leafy, as she usually does. I hate Leafy. Not for the reasons that most had, but because she trusts too easily. One day, someone is going to trick her and it'll all come tumbling down for her again. I know how she feels, it happened to me at my old school. But then again, they knew and made fun of me about it, so maybe that made a difference. That's when I noticed that Bubble had seen me, and she began to wade through the crowd. Deciding to meet her half way, I did the same.

"Hey Fanny," She walked next to me, "I just wanted to thank you for what you did yesterday."

"Whatever, you're welcome, I guess," I play it off cool, "Just don't talk about it too much, ok?"

Bubble blinks, and then nods, "O-Of course, I understand," she goes back to Leafy, leaving me in the sea of much taller students.

It's odd, though I hate almost everything, she's one of the things I don't hate. I suppose it's just to a lesser extent, though.

I continue to walk, heading over to my locker, which was right next to the locker of the recently infamous student, Balloon. I could faintly see the remains of the sharpie that stained the locker, and I opened mine, putting my winter coat in, and I head over to the bathroom.

Mixed scents filled the room as I entered, quickly leaning against the inside of a stall, and a puff of white smoke exited my mouth. Vaping's not the same as the real deal, but it's the best I can get during school hours. Too soon, the warning bell rings, making me leave the bathroom, and head towards first hour.