+62+

Balloons POV

I didn't want to go to school after leaving Clove like that. It felt wrong, I feel like I betrayed her, but I can't exactly go back. I've planned for months and it's finally going to happen soon, so I can't try to take her back. I suppose the towns library is open, and I'm sure no one would care if I skipped school. I headed into town, cars passing by and the ice making it difficult to walk, but I managed to make it to the library parking lot. As I walked, it felt like someone was watching me, but I didn't pay much attention to it.

The warm interior of the library was comfortable when I got inside. Bookshelves and boards lined the walls as I headed to one of the bean bag chairs in the corner of a secluded area. I decided to grab a book. I'm not the best reader, Hell, I don't even like it that much, but I didn't want to look out of place. So I scanned the bookshelf closest to me, going through the names and seeing what interested me.
"Catcher n rye... Educated... Warr-" I paused my mumbling, looking next to me.

"Hello, Balloon." A familiar face surprised me.
"T-Taco?" I step back for a moment, "what are you d-doing here?"
She sighed, "I followed you. I was in the parking lot and saw you walk in."
"I-Isn't that a bit-"
"Creepy? Yes, I know."
"Well, w-what's up, then?" I ask, still a bit surprised.
"I..." She sighed , "this is gonna sound creepy, too, but I've seen what you did to the fence before you fell."
"I-I"
"Don't do anything stupid, Balloon," she forcefully said, "you don't know how much some people care about you." She turned and walked away, leaving an empty void in my stomach. I...

I͖͖̤ͥ͒́͆ͩͭ̑̂͐͡ ̯̙̩̜̠̣̦̑͒̓́ͭͮ̓͌͌c͈͎͔̪ͣ̿̐ͣ͜͢ą̴̣̱̰͈̩̌n̍͋̾ͪ̌ͥ̚҉̯̙͔͜'̻̬͓̺͍̺̅̉ͪ̍̔͑t͔̫͉̘̤͍̤ͭ̎̄̒͠͞ͅ ̉͛̄ͩ̐͐͊̔͏̺͚̞͔̠̺̞l͉̤͈͍̜̬͖̘̋ͧ̃ͧ̕e̴̷̩̹͔̺̻ͫ̈̌͌̈́̂̈͂̀t̳̬̑͛̈͌ͬͫ̈̀ͪ ̛̏̈́̿ͥ̔̕͏͙̥͍̻̟̖̲̲m̭̰͙͈̙ͦy̼̙͉͍͎͚ͧͯ̔ͦ̐̅̃ ͍̲̝͎̪̬͚̼̓̈ͯ̑͠p̵̪͔͎̣͍̎͂ͦ͒͌̽l̷̹̬̯͌̐ͭ̐͂͑ͪͧ̚͠ā̛̖̭̟͈͉͙ͩ̀n̷̫̫̤͇͖͚̞ͪ̏ͧ̈̑ͦ̈ͨ͘s̛̜̪͈̣͕͎̺̙͑͌̎ͧ̈́ ̺̑̃̏̊ͮ͢g͈̼̣̱̈́ͨ͜o̷̸̵̫͎̰̜̭̪̯̤ͥ̈ͩ͛ͪ̌ͧ ̼ͮ̄͒ṯ̛͈̮̝͑͋ͫ̅ͮǫ̧̰͕̊͋́̽͐̚ ̶͗҉͖͍̫̙̯̗ẁ̹̜̗͚̙̝̬͛ͮ͋̄̂͂ͩ͟͠a̚҉҉͕̺͢s̵̾̐ͣͤ̌ͭ̾̿҉̙t̙̘̰̠͉̮͚͍̬͒ͧ̅ͬ͘͜e̸ͩͤ̏͒̑̋̈́̔҉̪̦̻̟̻̻͚.̢̪̭̼̱͕̯̯ͫ͆̆̉́