+51+

Test Tubes POV

"Alright, ready?" I ask, Yin Yang sitting in a small chamber of glass. Fan stands next to me, while Taco, GB and TB are on the other side of the room, oddly quiet. I'm not the best at socialization, so I assume they don't want to talk.

"Let's just get this over with," Yang sighs, Yin stays quiet. I pull a small lever, and then press the button, labeled 'Experiment 626'. A blue gas fills the chamber for a few seconds. Fan excitedly goes to pull out his phone, but then he sees the small glare I'm giving, and nervously laughs, going back to watching.

The gas fades out, and two figures are present in the gas, one with stark white hair, and the other pure black.

"I-It worked!" I smile, jotting down notes on a piece of paper.

"I-I have my own body!" Yin blinked. Yang smiled evilly, causing me to shiver slightly.

"Sadly, not for long. We don't need people getting suspicious." I say, pressing another button on the monitor, causing a red gas to fill the chamber, fusing the two back together.

"That's all I needed for today, you may go home now, Yinyang. You too, GB, TB, and Taco, if you'd like." I keep jotting notes and ideas down, hearing footsteps leaving the lab.

"Soooo... what now?" Fan asks, still next to me. We usually walked home together, due to living close to each other.

"I don't know, I'm just finishing up these notes for now." I say, not taking my eyes off of the paper. I put down the pencil and read what I've written.

'Experiment 626

———

Subject: YinYang Fenlie,
-Male,
-5'5",
-Asian/African descent.
-Has Vitiligo and MPD, (two distinct personalities are visible)

———

-Experiment caused the subject to split into two organisms, each possessing one of the personalities and physical traits in the original body
-'

My mind pauses while reading, as a warmth clutches my hand. I turn, seeing Fan, red faced and wide eyed, his hand holding mine. I blush, pulling my hand away, "P-please, focus, Fan," I stutter, covering my face as I pick up the pencil to continue writing.

"S-sorry," He says, his mind was obviously wandering.

"Did you take your medicine today? I know you don't feel like yourself when you take it, but focus is important because of school work. I don't want you falling behind more than you already have this year." I ask. A while back, he told me about his ADHD, and asked if I could help him with reminders, which I agreed, since we had been friends.

"I did, it might be wearing off, though." He answered, currently solving some math problems. I sigh, continuing to write.

I can't help but have a teeny tiny crush on him. Statistically, most Highschool relationships don't work out, though, so it's best if I just try to ignore it. He seems to be trying, though, so I might give in eventually, but for now, I need to stay focused on schoolwork. I don't have time for relationships.