+73+

Balloons POV

I sat back, wiping a tear from my eye, and I felt a cough creep up my throat, covering my mouth.

"I-I can help you get better," I saw Suitcase smile a bit, but her words seemed a bit muffled. I looked down at my hand, as it felt a little wet from the cough.

I saw red and white, and felt more of the warmth beginning to fill my throat.

"B-Balloon? Wh-why are you bleeding?"

"O-oh god I forgot-" I remembered the second precaution that I had taken to make sure that I didn't give up.

The sedatives...

The depression pills...

The overdose...

I panicked, my breathing becoming shallow.

"S-suitcase, call a h-hospital." I managed to stutter through the foam flowing out of my mouth. She goes wide eyed, looking around for a moment.

"M-my phone is at home," she worriedly continued, "T-Tennisball was following me, he m-must've gotten lost." She began to call out for him. Who's voice is that? I felt a wave of pain flow through my body, throbbing. I fell on my side, a sharp ringing in my ears as I felt like I was choking. I was dying. This was it. Of course, I die the very moment that I wanted to live again. I coughed up more of the red-tinted bubbles, they lay on the grass beside me.

I felt the ground thrumming with the sound of steps and shadows over me. Just before slipping out of consciousness, I hear someone calling my name, but the rest is a garbled mess as the world turned to black from right under me.