+7+

I walk up the stairs, go to the kitchen, and grab some toast. I go to the door and open it, letting my cat outside and smelling the fresh air. I've always loved being outside, the beautiful sunrise, the swaying trees. I don't know why some people stay inside all day. I walk towards the school, following the path that I have walked since I was a freshman. I keep walking until I get to the busy intersection that I have to cross. I look around and I see Suitcase on the other side of the street, waving to me, looking very tired. I smile and wave back, walking over now that the red light was on.

"Hey Suitcase!" I yawn in the middle of the sentence, "What's up?"

"Not much." She is holding a paper cup, filled with tea. I like the smell of tea, but the taste isn't as good to me. We walk until we get to the school, when she sees Nickel and Baseball. 

"Oh! There's Nickel and Baseball! I'll see you first hour!" She gives me a wave goodbye and skips over to them. Nickel glances over at me, giving me a confused and angry look, before going back to his emotionless look as he talks with Suitcase. I have to admit, he can be really good at hiding his feelings when he wants to, which is usually all the time. Sometimes I envy that, but now isn't the time to be like that. I rush through the halls, people giving me looks as I walk past. I try to get to my locker when someone pushes me over. I look up to see Trophy, wearing a smug expression on his face.

"Looks like the airbag is being clumsy today." I feel my face getting red with embarrassment and anger. Trophy is one of the biggest jerks in this school, next to Knife. Knife and Trophy have been having a feud recently, so I think this is just a way for Trophy to elevate himself. 

"What, is little Balloon going to pop?"

I mutter under my breath.

"What was that, tomato?" I tend to get angry very easily.

'I said, how about you take your feminine hips and walk away before things get ugly.' Is what I would've said if I wasn't a coward.

"N-nothing! Hehe..." I back up a bit and walk towards my locker again, leaving Trophy behind. I guess that he doesn't really want to mess with me today.  I put my things in my locker and head towards first hour.