+30+

Tacos POV

I walk into the school building, following OJ through the front doors. I look calm and collected on the outside, but I'm really nervous. Not to mention I just saw some girl run into the bathroom crying. I guess this place hasn't changed one bit, has it? Luckily, no one else is in the halls, since it is lunch period if I remember correctly.

"You should probably lay low for a bit," OJ says, about to turn a corner to go to his locker.

"Already planning on it." I say, starting to walk away.

"And good luck." I pause and look back at him, but he was already walking away.

I started to walk towards my locker to get my old ukulele I left in there when I ran away. I haven't played in... a year was it? I can't remember. Suddenly I see someone else in the hallway. I freeze. It's...

SOURCREAM-

Oh god not now Silly please no!

I-she- Silly takes control and starts to sprint towards him, ignoring anything I said. She opened her arms and ran into him, hugging him. He pushes us away.

S-sourcream-

Suddenly I'm in control again. I shake my head a bit, look at my hands, and then look up at him. 

The look of pure horror and disbelief. I can never forget that. As if someone took a hammer and set it down to pick up my heart and throw it on the ground instead, smashing it to pieces. He takes a step back.

"P-Pickle?" I stutter. He walks backwards slowly, shaking his head.

"P-Pickle please," He starts running, "l-let me explain please! Pickle!" I want to chase after him, but I stop.

So much for redeeming myself...

Sourcream...

It's... it's ok. I miss him too, but we aren't...

I'm sorry..