+49+

Tennis Balls POV

"Don't just stand there, help me pull him up!" GB kneeled by the cliff, struggling to save the boy. Taco and I run over, and I reach and grab his other arm.

"Ok, pull him up in three. One, two, three!" Everyone pulled and dragged him up from the nearly fatal fall. He crawled up onto the grass, clinging to it slightly. He coughed, and was visibly shaking.

"What were you thinking?!" GB yelled.

"GB, it was clearly an accident! Don't yell at him." I interrupt her, then turn to the boy,  who seemed to be staring at Taco, who glared back, "What's your name?"

"I-I'm B-Balloon.." He stuttered, "T-thank you so much for catching me-"

"So you're Balloon? I've heard about you." I add, "My names Tennis Ball, thats Golf Ball, and then Taco."

"Y-yeah.."

"Well, we dealt with it now, let's just keep moving." Taco stands up.

"What's up with you?" GB questions.

"I-I just-"

"We have bad history.." Balloon interrupts her, and stands up too, "I'll just be on my way."

"Wait, Balloon, you wouldn't happen to know Suitcase, would you?" I ask.

"I-uh, yeah I do."

"Can I have her number? I need to ask her a few things."

"S-sure." I pull out my phone and copy the number into my phone.

"Alright, thanks Balloon." I smile, and he shyly smiles back.

"N-no problem! Thanks again for saving me, I-I owe you guys!" He says, and then he walks out of the clearing.

"We should probably head to the lab now." GB instructs. Taco and I follow her back onto the path to the lab.