+33+

Tacos POV

I cross-legged sit by the door against the wall, waiting for some response. I stiffen when I hear the door suddenly creak. I see Pickle looking through the crack with amber eyes, and then he opens it all the way.

"Taco..." He says.

"I'm sorry, but..."

"I just... don't feel like I can trust you anymore.."

I knew it. I look down silently, putting my head in my hands.

"H-how am I supposed to know if you're lying about all of this?! I don't get it, this... disorder... If it's true, if you do have it, then what changed back then? Why didn't you tell me sooner? If not, then why would I want to forgive someone who lied to me for that long for no apparent reason?..." he coldly looks at me, "I'm just... not ready to deal with this.." he walks away, leaving me alone in the hallway...

I knew it. I knew this would happen.

Maercruos..?

why, it's not your fault, Silly...

Sourcream!...

Whatever, it was inevitable..

I get up, holding my ukulele. My arms start to shake..

Why did I think this was going to work? 

Of course he wouldn't believe me.

He never will.

This is bullshit. 

All of this is bullshut.

why why whY WHY WHY-

I throw the ukulele in a fit of anger, causing it to hit the wall and break. I stand there for a second, and collapse to my knees on the floor, looking at the physical damage to the uke, and now realizing  how much emotional damage I've caused. I can't hold it anymore, and I start bawling..

"F-fuck you...

Fuck you...

Fuck you!

FUCK YOU, PICKLE!"