+4+

"So, whats up?" Suitcase asked me. I kinda shifted my feet, whether to tell her the truth or not. She's been  such a good friend to me so far, so I decide to tell the truth.

"My mom is getting drunk, that's whats up." Her eyes widen a bit and she looks down. "It happens often."

"Sorry about that, well, I'm here for you." She smiles towards me, and I can feel my face getting warmer. I smile and look away.

"Thank you." I manage to say. "You're the only one who has been there for me in a long time."

We sit in silence for a bit, watching the sun go down. I grab my bag and pull out a few water bottles. I hand Suitcase one and we talk for a bit, the vines swaying in the wind. I notice a yellow lily among the mostly white ones. I get up and pick it. Suitcase watches me as I walk back.

"Stand still for a second." I take the flower and push her hair away from her ear, putting the flower on it and letting the hair fall over it. I change the position a few times before I'm happy with it.

"Done!" I step back and look at her. I can't help but blush, for I am in the presence of perfection.

"Does it look good?" She asks. 

"You look really pre- I mean, yeah i-it looks good." I give her a small smile.

"Thanks! I should head home now, its getting dark." She stands up and waves me goodbye. I get up and grab my bag, swinging it over my shoulder. So this is what it feels like to have a friend? I can't believe I've been missing out on this for so long. She is so cute!  Wait, no, I just met her, I cant jump to conclusions. 

She is just a friend.

(A/N: I'm going out of town for 10 days, I might be able to update a bit but it might not be the best quality, so I'll see you later!)