+37+

Tacos POV

I left the building, keeping my head low and avoiding eye contact with everyone. I already have all eyes on me, what's the point in hiding? I talked with Mic, who said she would let me stay at her house for a few days if I wanted to. I enjoy having at least one person I can count on, and that person would be Mic. Initially, I only used her to get information on what was happening at school, but we became friends after a bit. Un didn't like it.

"Uh, e-excuse me?" I jump at the voice, turning around quickly to see a green haired girl with glasses. She looked me up and down, then made eye contact.

"M-my name's Test Tube." She spoke with a stutter.

I raise an eyebrow. "What do you want?" I say with a sharp tongue. I'm not in the mood for interaction.

She looks a bit surprised at my quick hostility. "I-I know about your.. condition. If you don't mind, I-I'm curious about s-studying it, and you are one of the only ones with this condition in the school."

I catch a few words in there, "one of the only ones?"

"Oh, right, you wouldn't know Yin-Yang. H-He has MPD, too. He lets me study and experiment on him."

I'm curious. There's others like me?

"Think about my offer," she says, holding out a slip of paper with a phone number on it, "Call me when you make up your mind." She walks past me and meets up with another student. I stare for a moment, then I continue walking to Mics house.