+55+

TennisBalls POV

The fresh snow fell around us as GB and I headed home. The wind cut cold down to the bone, causing us to shiver, but the walking kept us relatively warm.

"I-It wasn't supposed to start snowing this early in the y-year." GB said, annoyed.Her teeth were chattering, causing me to feel a slight guilt when I looked down at the jacket I was wearing, though it was thin.

"Mhm." I nod, "At least it's not hailing." I laughed, in the attempt to lighten the mood. A small smirk from her caused my heart rate to rise slightly.

"Actually that would be better, since then one would hopefully hit me in the head hard enough to knock me out." She snickered, her darker sense of humor showing.

"D-Do you want my jacket?" I ask her, slight butterflies flapping in my gut. She looks a little startled by the change in subject, and also by my offer.

"I-I uhm, n-no thanks," she says. I can tell she's lying, though. I take it off, and throw it on top of her head, smirking.

"T-TB I'm fine, really." She says, flustered, holding it out for me to take it back, but I don't, still wearing a mischievous grin.

She holds it out for a few seconds, before sighing, "F-Fine, I'll wear it," and she throws it over her shoulders, and putting the hood up, her face tinted slight pink, "you happy now?"

"Yes," I say, and we continued talking as we neared our houses. We almost reached the point where we part ways, when my mouth decided to speak for my mind "b-by the way, the jacket l-looks good on you." My face grows warm as I turn to cross the street, my heart racing.

"I-I... B-bye, TB."

I get inside, shutting the door behind me, embarrassed. I lean against the door for a few seconds, before realizing that she still has my jacket, causing me to be even more embarrassed as I headed to my room to start on my homework.