+67+

Suitcases POV

I brought Tennis Ball inside my home, calling Clove back inside as I turned the knob.

"I didn't know you had a cat, Suitcase." TB was about to reach out a hand to pet her, but he pulled back. Clove walked inside and TB and I followed.

"Y-you can pet her if you want."

"N-no thanks, I'm allergic to fur," He said, "Doesn't help that I'm cynophobic-scared of dogs, too."

"W-Why did you go to pet her, then?"

"I-I forgot.." He laughed a bit, embarrassed.

We went over to the living room and I sat on the couch, shaken by what he had said earlier. TB sat next to me, holding a piece of paper. It seems he prepared for this conversation.

"So, Suitcase. Do you know what Schizophrenia is?" He asked me as I stared at the ground.

"I-I guess, i-isn't it like seeing and hearing things that aren't there?" I replied.

"Yeah, hallucinations, as well as other things. I'm not entirely sure how to help you," he laughed a bit, "May I ask, what are your visions about?"

I sighed, not wanting to think about it, "I-I... I guess it's mostly about death. I keep having this same figure showing up in them, t-they fall off of a cliff." I said, my head in my hands, staring at the ground.

TB blinked, "Do you know who the figure is?"

I thought for a moment. I tried to analyze the persons face in my mind. 'R-red hair, pale skin...'

I felt a wave of anxiety crash down onto me.

I should've known.

"B...Balloon..." I muttered

"W-who?" TB asked. I stood up quickly looking out the window. The rain had stopped and the clock said it was about 6. My heart thumped.

"Oh god. Balloon. He's.." I paused for a moment, beginning to shake. I rushed for the door, grabbing a sweatshirt and sloppily putting it on.

"S-Suitcase, wait, what?!" TB stood up, reaching out for his jacket and following me as I burst through the door, looking around. The world seemed to spin around me as I saw a slight light going down the street. Something in me told me to follow it, and I began to sprint.