+8+

A/N: This chapter has swearing in it, but not much.

(THE NEXT WEEK)

I headed to lunch, hands in my hoodie pockets and hood up. The people around me hurry and bump into each other, causing the movement to be slow. I can't see that much around me, being slightly shorter than most people, but I can tell that I'm getting close the lunchroom. I'm kind of nervous right now, there's trouble in the air, I can smell it. Despite that, I keep moving with the crowd. That's when everyone next to me stops, but I don't notice it and keep walking. I feel a hard thud on my side and someone dragging me away. I try to scream but I'm too terrified. Then who ever it is takes me into the janitors closet. before the door shuts I see Suitcase and Baseball running towards us, worried. The person shuts and locks the door, and turns around to reveal themselves.

...

"N-Nickel? Whats going on?" I could barely hear the large, metal door pounding and Baseball and Suitcase yelling from the other side.

"Look, I don't like you, and you don't like me, but you need to stay away from Suitcase. She is my friend and I don't want you ruining it." His demanding voice makes me worried. 

"W-what?"

"You heard me, keep to yourself." His eyes narrow as he starts to try to unlock the door. I feel my arms start to shake with anger.

"No..."

"What?"

"I said no! Suitcase is the only person who has given a shit about me in a long time! Why do you think I would throw it away just because you told me to! I'm done with being told what to do! I'm trying to change, I really am, but you just can't let go of the past, can you?" I slam my fist against the wall, startling him and even myself. I look in shock at the hand the hit the wall and see Nickel, with an expression as if he had just seen a ghost. I've never really snapped at him before, I didn't know I had it in me. Then Nickel goes back to his usual expression, as if that didn't just happen, and silently goes to open the door. I hear something break and then a door handle rolls on the floor in front of me.

"Shit, we're stuck in here."