+14+

I wake up, yawning. I have to go to school today, so I get up and start to get ready. My cat rubs against my leg, telling me to let it outside. I walk upstairs and open the door, letting her out, the sun shining off her gray tabby fur. I go back inside and grab a granola bar, and get ready

(Timeskip because I'm lazy)

I got out of the car, my dad waving goodbye to me as I walked into the school. I could smell the sweaty kids as I walked past the gym. I feel bad for people who have it first hour, but what can you do? I maneuvered through the crowds of people towards my locker. When I neared, I noticed it looked odd. I saw someone had wrote things and put paper on it. I got closer, and I made it, to see what was written...

'Loser'

'You have no friends'

'No one cares about you'

'F*ck off sad sack'

'Just die, no one would care'

I heard snickers from behind me, and I turn around. There was a swarm of people laughing and whispering to each other. I feel my face heating up with emberrasment, and I start to take the paper off my locker. I manage to see Nickel smirking out of the corner of my eye. He did this, should've guessed. I thought I had grown numb to this kind of treatment, being in this town for so long has made me this way. Slowly, the crowd started to leave for their classes. Once I got all the papers off, it was the marker that was left on the locker. I throw the paper into the locker and head to my class, now that the crowd had disappeared. When I get to my class, I lay my head on the desk and wait for it to start.