{2} Found Her

Addie's pov

  I hurry and slide open my phone to see that imzachherron dm'd me. I open the message and read what it says.

imzachherron: hi! I was wondering if by chance you went to the pop show that we had in salt lake, I saw your recent post... and your profile picture looks really familiar.

   I stare down at the words that have been sent to me and slowly begin my reply.

Me: I did go to the pop up show! I was in the group with two others, and we were all wearing stripes if that helps you at all. (P.s thanks for following me ;)

  I press send then set my phone down going over what I said. "Ahh why did you say it like that, it sounds so stupid" I tell myself second guessing my reply.

    I think to myself about the hard truth, it probably wasn't me he was looking for and what if I was, it will probably take him a while to reply. I am just about to set my phone down until I see another alert. He messaged me back! "It's only been a minute" I say out loud a bit too excited.

imzachherron: Thank Goodness! I finally found you... I just wanted to get your name but realized you didn't have the limelight ticket, so I spent all night going through my dm's to see if you sent me anything.

I smile to myself while reading the message remembering that I did send a message to him the night of the concert.

Me: I really wanted to talk to you too but unfortunately didn't really get to meet you again either. Anyway my name is Addie. 😊

  At this point this whole situation seems like a dream, maybe a prank? But it can't be... it's his real account.  I anxiously wait for another reply starring down at my phone. "Is Zach really wanting to talk to me?" I quietly say to my empty room. Not to long after I get another message.

imzachherron: I love your name! If you can't tell already I'm Zach.
  Also random question:  at the end of the conecert we each threw out small towels... do you know who got mine.

Me: actually yes... I did

Zach's pov

    I smile reading the last text I received. "Jack!" I yell across the small room.
"What?" He yells back.
"You know that girl I saw at the concert the other day" I say.
"The one you won't stop talking about? Ya I know" Jack says with a hint of annoyance in his voice.
"Well I found her on Instagram!"
"Really? Wow that's crazy... you sure it's her though?"
"Well her Instagram pictures are her, and she caught my towel I threw to out so I know it is her" I say

   I look back down at my phone and begin typing.

Me: I'm So glad you have it! I saw you in the crowed and tried my best to throw it to you. I know I'm very athletic.  😏

**You changed addie.jones to Addie💕**

Addie💕: well maybe I'm just really good at catching... stick to the singing Herron.

  I laugh to myself reading the last comment.
I feel like this is the start to a great friendship.