{45} camping

*Jonahs POV*

  "So what are we doing tonight?" Zach asks walking into the kitchen where the rest of us sat.
"That's what we're trying to figure out" Daniel says as we all nod.
"Let's do something really fun"
"Ya, something special so I can ask Peyton to be my girlfriend" Jack says
"Dude finally" I say
"It took ya long enough" Corbyn says
"Sometimes you act like more of a couple than the rest of us." Daniel says laughing, Jack just shrugs his shoulders smiling.

"So then what should we do?" Jack asks
"Um, we could, go hiking?" Daniel suggests
"Or have a fire and roast marshmallows" Zach says
"Or how about both!" I say as they all give me weird looks.
"We should go camping!" Corbyn says reading my mind
"YES!" I hear them all yell
"Great it's settled then... camping tonight, leave around 4?" I say as they all nod
"We can get dinner on the way and eat up there"  Jack says
"Perfect" I say opening the groupchat so I can send a message to everyone.

Group chat:  the squad 🤙🏼

Jonah:  we are all going on an adventure at 4... be ready
Daniel: yeppp
Peyton: what kind of adventure
Jack: dress warm 😉
Addie: ?? Where are we going
Zach: and we may be staying overnight, so pack acccordingly
London: where are you taking us!!
Christina: ^^
Corbyn:  well pack all the supplies and then get dinner on the way
Peyton: ugh tell us
Haley: WAIT!
Zach:  ...
Haley: ARE WE GOING CAMPING?!
Jonah: maybe 😉
London: OMG
Addie: yes please!
Daniel:  yup, so meet here when your ready!
Peyton: will do!
Christina: I'm so excited

...

*London's POV*

   I'm so excited to go camping tonight, I have really needed to get away, and now that Haley's leg is healed, and I'm all better, a camping trip sounds amazing!

  We packed all the things we needed and then got dressed into warm clothes.  After we went to Addie's house so she could get her things. 

We then headed to their house early because they realized we didn't have sleeping bags so we need to take a quick target trip before.

  "We're here!" Addie yells as all 5 of us walk in.
The boys are all sitting in the living room and they all look up.
Daniel walks over to me and pulls me into a tight hug  "I missed you"
"I missed you too" I say giving him a kiss.

We all walk into the living room and sit on the couches discussing our plans. 

"Alright so target first, then food?" Jonah says and we all agree standing up.

Since there are so many of us, we had to take two cars.  Jack, Peyton, Daniel, and I in one, while the Haley, Jonah, Zach, Addie, Corbyn, and Christina were in the other. 

  We made our target stop quick so we could get going and after about an hour drive we finally make it to our destination.

"It's so beautiful!" Haley yells jumping out of the other car.
I then look around me and see what she's talking about.
Wow is an understatement

We decided that it would be easiest to sleep under the stars, so we didn't have to set up tents or anything.
After eating our food Daniel suggested we go for a hike and I gladly agree. The others decided to go too because there was not much else to do.