{9} Smooth Sailing

*Addie's POV*

I slip on my vans, grab my backpack and pull my small suitcase outside my room.  I bring them to the front door so I can wait for London's dad to pick us up and take us to the airport.  It's 5 in the morning so I sit down and close my eyes for a few minutes. 

I hear a knock at my door and open it to see London smiling grabbing my suitcase for me, 
"Ready to go?" She asks
"Yep, never been more ready". I say

It takes about 15 minutes to get to the Salt Lake airport from my house, and our flight leaves at 7 but we wanted to be early in case there was a problem.

Once we arrive we say goodbye and head for security.  Usually there always is a problem when I go through but luckily this time it went real smooth. 

"Were half way there" Haley says.  We all laugh to ourselves knowing that we haven't even gotten on the plane yet. 

We decide to get some McDonald's for breakfast and head to our gate to wait.

"Um, who's picking us up from the airport?" I ask with a little worry
"We just rented a car for us to drive around" London says calming my nerves a little

"Do you think we will be meeting up with Why Don't We" Haley asks
"Well Zach told me they wanted too, not sure when tho" I tell them

About 15 minutes later they call for us to bored and we pack up our backpacks and wait in line.  I hand the lady working my ticket she scans it and I walk through.  

Since the three of us are together we all get to sit next to one another, which is great not having to worry about strangers.  The flight isn't very long so it shouldn't be to bad.

I turn my phone on airplane mode and we start to take off after everyone has settled in.

Time passes quickly and I start to get much more excited about the adventures to come.
Our plane then lands and we eventually find our way off and to the baggage claim.  Luckily our bags wee all there so we then went to the car rental place to get the car.

"Ok" London says coming back to where me and Haley were sitting.  "Our car is ready".
"Good cause I'm starving and need food" I say
"Me tooo" Haley says in agreement.

We walk to the spot our car is in.
"NO WAY!" You got us a Jeep!
"Yup! It was the only one they had available too so must be good luck.

We pack our bags in the trunk and I go around the back and open the white doors.  London sits in the drivers seat and starts the engine, while haley climbs in the passenger seat.

We go through a drive thru on the way to the hotel so we can eat lunch. 
"Wow nice hotel" London says turning to Haley
"Ya good choice" I say
"It's really nice, but remember we're only here for a couple of days" haley tells us

We drop her of to start checking in and London parks the car, we manage to bring all the luggage in and up to the 10th floor to our room.

"Wow so high up" I say really amused
"I really can't wait, this week is going to be so fun!"  London says.

Then we all get a text from the group chat

Jonah: hey when do you guys land? We should all go out to dinner.