{49} surprise

*London's POV*

We've got a surprise for you all"

"Well what is it?"

"We're..." Jack begins to say but pauses.

"What!" Addie yells

"Let's face time Christina first" Corbyn says

"Come on, stop stalling!" Haley says as Christina answers.

"We have a surprise for you" Corbyn says pointing the phone towards us.

"Well What is it?" She asks

"They won't even tell us" I say frustrated.

"Ok we got you something... we will be right back".

Corbyn hands his phone to me to talk to Christina while he helps the others.

"Ok here you go!" Daniel says as the boys hand each of us a gift bag.

"Early Christmas present?" Peyton asks as we sit there confused.
"I guess you could say that... open them all together" Jonah says

I slowly pull the tissue paper out and reach for the first thing in the bag. It's a pair of Minnie Mouse ears.

"These are so cute, thank you!" Addie says
"this is so random... but ya... thanks" I say

"There's more" Daniel says

I reach back in the bag and find a t shirt rolled up. I pull it out as the other girls do too, and I lift it up to see what it says.

As I do a piece of paper falls out and before I can look at it, Addie and Haley scream.

"WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!" They say as I quickly pick up the paper noticing it's actually a ticket.

The boys just nod with huge smiles and I jump up running into Daniels arms. After reading it myself.
"I've always wanted to go to Disney World! Actually, I've always wanted to go to Florida in general!" I say hugging him tightly.
"And now we get too... all of us". He says

"When are we going?" Haley asks as I pull apart from Daniel.
"Were flying down this weekend." He says
"Wait. This weekend?" I say
"Yep... we found out when your classes end for break and scheduled our plane tickets to be the day after... so we leave this Friday!" Jonah says.

"You are all seriously the best" Peyton says
"Agreed!" Addie says

"Oh one more thing..." the boys say getting something out of their backpacks again.

Each of them pull out shirts identical to the ones they gave us.

"Twins?" Jack says
"You are all too cute" haley says giving Jonah a hug.

Everyone had a different colored shirt...
Mine and Daniels were navy, Jonah and Haley had white, Addie and Zach's were light grey, jack and Peyton had black, and Corbyn and Christina had dark grey.

They all had a small Mickey Mouse sillouette in the corner and underneath it had a quote:  "who says we have to grow up?"

  "Thank you so much these are adorable" I say meeting Daniels eyes with a huge smile.

"And Christina, I have been talking to your family and roommates, and they helped me book you a flight to come tomorrow." Corbyn says happily.
"What! No wonder they wouldn't let me schedule anything for the last few days... I'm so excited!" She says

  The rest of the night was spent hanging out together, watching Disney movies and having a good time.  I'm so excited for the week ahead, to be in Disney, with all my friends, and my amazing boyfriend. I couldn't ask for more.

______________________________
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I'm back,

I can I just say one thing...
THANK YOU so much for all the nice comments and messages on my last few posts.
  I really read through all of them, and I'm so glad you are enjoying the story  :)

Christmas break starts real soon, which means I'll have more time to post, and hopefully have many more chapters up in the next few days!

Also, Sorry this is so short, I wasn't exactly sure how to go on which is why it's not my best chapter but the upcoming ones will definitely be better!

Once again thank you so much! Hope y'all have a great holiday! ♥️