{21} I'll Never Hurt you Again

**Haley's POV**

"I don't know Jonah." I say hurt in my eyes as I look up at tall boy in front of me.  "What you said hurt too much."  I say.

I get out of his grasp and walk away remembering what he said.  He called me stupid. Tears fill my eyes once again remembering everything.
  This time I'm determined to leave either with my friends or without. 
  I almost made it to the car when I hear Jonah once again almost screaming my name. I stop and turn around.

"Haley please... " he begins
"You know Jonah?" I say looking at him, "I really thought you were different, special... I really like you... and you know what? I was even beginning to fall for you." I say painfully as I so badly want to be with Jonah, but I just have to deal with the fact that he doesn't want to be with me.

"I guess you don't feel the same way though." I say turning back around.  I feel myself walk further away wishing he would say something.  But he doesn't, because it's true.  He doesn't care about us.

Just then I feel someone pull my arms around abruptly.  It's Jonah. 
"No Haley, your wrong." I hear him say not even giving me time to register the words he just said to me, before I feel his lips against mine. 

We just had a huge fight, and now? I'm kissing him.  As much as I hate what he said, this right now, him and me, just feels so right.

He steps back with a grin, as one slowly grows on my face too.
"You know your and idiot Jonah right?" I say almost laughing.
"I know... nothing can make up for well... the things I said to you.  But I'll promise you this.  I do have the same feelings for you, and I do feel extremely bad.  Please forgive me." He says as we just stare into each other's  eyes.
"Ok." I say "but please don't hurt me again."
"I'm never making a stupid mistake like that ever again!" He says as he grabs my hand to walk back inside.

All I see when I come in are 6 really shocked faces as me and Jonah walk hand and hand inside.
"You made up!" Addie screams.
"I guess so." I say laughing st how excited they all were.
"Thanks goodness! I was so worried we were going to have to sleep in our car tonight." London says laughing with relief.

We decide to watch another movie, since everyone was exhausted from our long day.

"Sorry for not listening to you." I say quietly turning to Jonah, when the movie started playing on the tv.
"Don't be."  He says, "only I can apologize."
"And I already forgave you, so now we're even." I say smiling.
"I'm never getting that close to having you walk away from me again." He says as our eyes shift back to the tv, to enjoy the rest of our night. Together.