{6} Meant to Be

London's pov

   I wake up immediately remembering all that happened last night and try to wrap my brain around things.   That's until I get a text from Addie asking if me and Haley wanted to go get breakfast.  I respond with a yes and get ready.  We have a lot to discuss...

Haley's pov

   I volunteered to take everyone to this breakfast social we were having so I grab my keys to my Mini Cooper and head out to Addie and London's houses.

"We have a lot to discuss." London says opening the door to the restaurant.
"Ya and Addie has a lot to tell us" I add following my friends inside. 

   We are seated into a booth and givin menus, I order my usual, French toast, and we begin to talk about the many events of the last couple days.

"So Addie... you and Zach?" I say ready to hear it all.
Addie then sets her phone down and finally begins to tell us everything.

"Well, when I told you that Zach Dm'd me, we ended up talking the whole night... he's honestly sooooo cute! I mean I thought I liked him before, but now..."
"I mean, you are perfect for each other... just one question, how did me and Haley come into this?"  London asks cutting Addie off

"So the next day he just texted me and asked for the picture we took, and then asked for your names, apparently Jonah and Daniel remembered you well, so Zach thought it would be a good idea to put us all in a group chat"  Addie tells us.

"Jonah Marais remembered me??" I say stunned by the news I just heard.

" That makes a lot more sense... andddddd Daniel requested to follow me on Instagram last night"  London says obviously very happily.  

  We've always had our favorites in the band, I mean we love them all to death... but mine was Jonah, Addie's is Zach if you couldn't tell, and London's is Daniel... but wow to think about all that's happened, I mean now we're in a group chat, Zach is following Addie, and Daniel is following London.  This must be a dream...

  I look down at my phone after Addie and London's talk on there Instagram followers...
"What's wrong Haley?" Addie asks
I turn to face her
"ahh nothing, just no one has followed me yet..." I say quietly laughing a little.

Just as I say that I get a notification.

My face lights up...  "what is it?" Addie asks seeing my sudden change in mood.
"Never mind, Jonah just requested to follow me!" I say about to scream

"No Way!" London says "wow talk about good timing!" Addie with a smile growing on her face.
"What the heck is happening to our lives" I ask
"Honestly have no idea" London agrees.

"Hey... but you know what that means" Addie says looking at us both.
"What?" I say suspiciously.
  "That means Jonah likes you too" she says with a grin.

"Well, you don't know that I mean he could just have added me cause the group chat" I say
"Ya but remember what Addie said, Daniel and JONAH remembered us well."  London says making me laugh.

"I guess same goes for you and DANIEL" I say returning her statement.
  "Hey where do I come into this?" Addie asks us.  "Well you have Zach" I say looking at her.  "Your practically already dating him Addie" London says with a slight laugh.  Addie just smiles and shrugs her shoulders in agreement.  "I mean what can I say, were meant to be" she's says.

  Honestly I have no idea what's happening... this situation is too much, something anyone would dream of.  Well, Maybe I am dreaming? I think quietly to myself as I drop my friends off.  I just wish I could read Jonahs mind. I laugh slightly to myself thinking of the things that could be in his head.

I get back to my house and walk in, I hear my mom in the kitchen so I slowly come in while sitting on the counter. As she begins to speak.

"I have some really good news!!"