{44} sleepover

*London's POV*
The next weekend

I'm finally almost back to normal, which is a literal miracle. Most people hit that hard by a car head on usually don't make it. But to be able to be here and be completely healthy, and my best friend better too, is amazing.

Haley and I moved back to our apartment which was actually really sad, but the boys are just getting busier and so are we now that we're back in school, so we figured it was for the best. Peyton moved in with us which is awesome, we needed another roommate, and she's perfect.

Currently we're on a break though, so we don't have school. And guess where we ended up?... The Why Don't We house. Today is a Thursday and Christina is coming in town so we're going to have a sleepover together, it's going to be so much fun!

I hear a ding from my phone and realize I was just staring at the wall for a few minutes. I look around but luckily no one was there.

[Group chat: the girls 💗 ]

Haley: when do you land?
Christina: around 4pm
London: yayay im so excited!
Peyton: meee tooooo
Addie: so sleepover still on tonight right?
Haley: YES at our apartment
Peyton: when you get here Christina we'll all go by snacks and stuff
Christina: I Can't Wait!!
Addie: me either!

I turn off my phone when I see Daniel walk in.

"What are you doing?" Daniel asks almost jumping onto the couch by me.
"Just panning an epic sleepover" I say
"Am I invited to this?" He questions
"Sorry to break it to ya... but no, girls only" I say laughing bit.
"Fine" Daniel says rolling his eyes which makes me laugh even harder.

"We're going to be so bored" Jonah says walking down the stairs.
"Ya what are we supposed to do?" Daniel asks me
"I'm sure you can think of something... we will all hang out tomorrow night, I promise" I say

...

"Christina!" Haley and I yell as we run up to hug her at the airport.
"I'm so excited for tonight!" She says as the others catch up.
"What about me?" Corbyn asks looking offended
"I love you Corbs, but my girls come first" she says laughing and pulling him into a hug.

We took two cars, so that we can go to the store while the boys go home, and we head out after putting the luggage in.

Once we make it to the grocery store we quickly run inside and grab all sorts of snacks. Candy, chips, watermelon (cause I love watermelon), water bottles, soda, and anything else we can find. After about 30 minutes of shopping and goofing around we decided to head to target to get some blankets and pillows since we didn't have many extra at our apartment.

Haley vouluntered to drive home, so I had a chance to post a new picture on Instagram.

______________________________