{38} goodbye

*Addie's POV*

I couldn't be happier. Today is going to be great! London came home last night and honestly all of us are so thankful that they are doing well. Today me and Zach are probably going to do something because London and Haley need to stay home and rest. I couldn't be more excited.

"Hey guys" I say walking down the stairs meeting Zach, Haley, and Jonah who are in the living room.

It's like 8am and I have know idea why I am up, or why Zach is up... we usually sleep in the latest but I think we are too excited for the day ahead. Haley is pretty much asleep laying on Jonah with her leg propped up, and I can tell that he will be asleep too any minute. So Zach walks into the kitchen with me to discuss our day.

"I was thinking we should go to breakfast?" He says as I nod my head. Almost running to the door.

Zach asked Jonah yesterday if he could drive the car since he thought no one would need it, so I get into the passenger seat and we are on our way. (Don't worry I'm on my way 😉)

The whole way there me and Zach are singing very loudly to all the songs on the radio. It's fun seeing all the weird looks people are giving us.

"We really needed this." I say as we are getting out.
"Definitely, this last week has been way to stressful." He says.

We get seated and order our food then just talk for a while. All of a sudden I get a phone call.
It's from my mom.

"Hi mom" I say

"Hi how are you doing?" She asks

"Great"

"That's good, well we talked to London's parents and they explained everything. I am so glad that they are ok."

"Me too!"

"I know you probably don't want to leave, but we booked you a flight to come home tonight."

"Tonight!"

"Yes you need to get home, you can't miss anymore school."

"Ok." I say quietly

"We will send you the information to your email and you can print your ticket." She says

"Ok"

I hang up and put my phone down.

"Wh-who was that?" Zach asks

"My mom..." I say "she booked me a flight home for tonight."

I immediately feel tears run down my face as I think about leaving everyone London, Haley, but especially Zach.

Suddenly I feel an arm around me and I look up and see Zach. I laugh a little to myself noticing how he moved to sit by me.

"Well we better make the best of the time left right?" He says

"Right" I say wiping my tears.

He moves back to his seat and the waitress brings our food out.

After we are done we pay and then leave the restaurant. We really have all day so we decide to go see a movie and then go to the mall.  Pretty much just goof around all day.
It was now 4pm and my flight leaves at 10pm.

"I have an idea." Zach says with a grin

"Oh. And what is that" I say smiling back at him

"Why Don't We (haha) grab some food and have a picnic on the beach. To watch the sunset." He says

"That sounds amazing! Let's go" I say

We get in our car and start to head to the beach, it is a long drive but not too bad, so I think we should have plenty of time before I need to leave. We decided on Chipotle since we both love it, and we haven't had it in a while.

Once we get to the beach Zach grabs a blanket from his car and I get the food as we walk down. There aren't to many people there, but I do see kids playing in the ocean and other couples walking around.

Me and Zach just a have a great time messing around and eating our food. I would never dream of anything that could be better right now.

As the sun starts to set we sit back down on our blanket after building a few sand castles which were destroyed. We asked this nice lady to take our picture, as we were walking and I think it was cute. As we lay down Zach rests his head on his jacket and I lay on his chest both of us looking into the sunset.

"Hey Addie?" Zach asks

"Ya?" I say

"You make me happy. And I wouldn't dream of being anywhere else than here" he says

"I could say the same to you to" I say turning to look at him.

He slowly sits up and looks at me.

"Addie will you be my girlfriend. Officially." He says

"Of course!" I say hugging him tight.

We sit there just talking for another half hour or so until it's time for me to leave. I really don't want too. I've never wanted to stay in one place so much in my life.

Hesitantly we both slowly walk to the car not wanting to leave. As we're driving back both of us have the biggest smiles.

...

"Bye everyone I'll see you soon I hope!" I say giving all my friends a hug.

They all decided to go to the airport with me, except for Haley because of her leg... so Jonah stayed behind too.  Honestly it's going to be so hard to go back, but my dads moving, and I have a feeling I will see them again very soon!

As I'm waiting for my plane I post the picture of us at the beach on Instagram because I realize I haven't posted in a while.

________________________________

Liked by hal.smith_, itslondon_, and 567 others

addie.jones I want to thank @imzachherron for always being there for me no matter what.
I'm so glad I can call you mine ❤️

View all 45 comments
seaveydaniel OMG it's official!
hal.smith  finally! #zaddie!!
jackaverymusic favorite couple right here!
hal.smith  excuse me? @jackaverymusic   I mean I highly ship, But... #jaley @jonahmarais
jonahmarais  same ^^ #zaddie or #jaley 😂
whydontwefan #zaddie!!
imzachherron I agree @whydontwefan ❤️
Iluvwdw  this is the hardest decision ever! I love you Addie!
itslondon_ love you and this picture.  
But we all know #lanielforlife
seaveydaniel ^^^^^
wdwseavey  #laniel all the way!
corbynbesson  #corbina
beautychickee ^^ that's right #corbina
jackaverymusic  geese I'm feeling lonely
Addie.jones  you guys are weird I'm literally laughing so hard rn 😂❤️

________________________________

I smile reading all the comments before boarding my flight.  I already can't wait to come back...