{3} The Same

Addie's pov

Group chat:
London: Addie! Where the heck are you
Haley: you need to freaken update us!
Addie: I have some news...
Haley: ok and what's that?
Addie: well ZACH DM'D ME LAST NIGHT
London: you're lying
Addie: NO! I've been texting him all night, he's so cute.
Haley: we all know Zach is your favorite member and that you "had a connection" at the concert, but you don't need to exaggerate the truth.
Addie: fine. If you don't believe me, then come over and see yourselves
London: ok fine be over in 5
Haley: me too

"I can't believe they don't believe me" I whisper to myself. Well I guess it is hard to believe, Zach is my favorite and for him to be texting me... well for any of them to be texting me it's crazy. Hard to believe myself.

I hear the doorbell ring and I answer the door finding my friends London. I let them inside and we walk to my basement.
"K where's the proof?" London asks. I pull out my phone and let them read the messages.
"Oh my gosh!" Haleys screams after a few minutes of looking through the texts.
"Addie! There's no way". London yells right after.

"I honestly can't believe it either, I have found out so much about him in our texts... we are so similar, we both are 16, and our birthdays are only 10 days apart. Also we love the same foods and places." I say in a rant.

"You guys are deffinilty meant to be" London says giving my phone back.

"He's so talented, kind, friendly, and cute... really just the PERFECT guy!" I say with a smile growing on my face.

Zach's pov

"Bro, who were you were texting all night" Jonah asks while sitting onto the couch across from me.
"I wasn't texting anyone..." I say trying to sound believable.
"Dude common, we know you were up all night, we sleep on the same bus" Corbyn says digging the truth out of me.
"He was probably texting his girlfriend" Jack says with a growning smirk on his face.
"She's definitely not my girlfriend" I say looking down at the floor.
"I knew it was a girl!" Jonah says as Daniel comes into the room with us.
"Oooo Zach's got a crush... what's her name?" Daniel says turning to face me.

"It's just some girl I saw at the salt lake show, I found her on Instagram, nothing much." I say with a little more confidence.
"We have so much in common too! And she's so adorable, and pretty... "

"Dang Zach, you really like her, and you haven't even met her in person." Jack says with a slight laugh.

"Actually yes I have at that show" I say as they all roll their eyes.

"Whatever." I say turning my attention back to my phone.  "You guys may remember them though... they were the group wearing all stripes, I think the two friends with her were more your ages, and they had blonde hair I think."

   Just as I say that Daniel and Jonah turn and stare at each other with shocked faces almost like they have a secret between them...