{46} dont ever think that

*London's POV*

"PEYTON!"

Addie and I rush down the hill careful so we don't fall. Luckily she only fell about 5 feet, and there's a bunch of leaves and stuff on the ground. Maybe she's ok.

As soon as we make it to her I can see that she's sitting up which is a very good sign.

"Oh my gosh! Are you ok!" Addie asks worried
"I uh, I don't know" she says quietly
"Do you think you can stand up?" I ask reaching out my hand

She slowly takes it and tries to stand but ends up just collapsing back on the ground.  I can see the pain throughout her whole face.

"My legs h...hurt really bad.  I think, I just need a second" she says slowly lifting up her pant leg to reveal huge bruises and scrapes on her leg.
"Shoot" she whispers to herself.

Luckily the scrapes weren't to deep into the skin, they were bleeding a little but nothing to extreme.

"Did you hit your head or anything?" I ask
"Um no I don't think so, just kind of landed weird on my legs.  Is it possible to break your tail bone?" she asks with a sad laugh.
I smile at comment, thankful she didn't get too hurt.

By now the sun is almost completely gone, and the air is getting colder.
"We need to get going back" Addie says
"I'm not sure what to do, I don't think I could carry you up myself" I say
"I'll call the boys, maybe they could come find us" Addie says pulling her phone put
"No no no... I don't have service here" she says, and I pull mine out too with the same result.

"This is all my fault" Peyton says covering her eyes with her hands. "I'm so sorry"
"This is not your fault, we will figure this out I promise" I say
"Do you think you could try walking now?" Addie questions
She slowly bends her knees but flinches from the pain.
"Just give me a few more minutes" she says

"Peyton!" We hear a voice say coming from the trail.
"Help! We're down here!" I yell back hoping whoever it is can help.

---

*Jacks POV*
1 hour before

I really want to ask Peyton to be my girlfriend tonight. There's something really special about her and I love it. I don't know why I'm so nervous though, I'm almost scared to talk to her at this point.

"Why are you sitting so far from Peyton?" Daniel asks
"I'm not" I say nervously
"Uh ya you are, I think she's kind of sad about it, you've been distancing yourself all night" he says
"I know, it's just... I'm so nervous" I say
"Well just go talk to her now" he says lightly pushing me. I slowly stand up and make my way over to her.

"Hey" I say
"Oh so now you want to talk to me" she snaps
"What do you mean?" I ask
"I've been sitting by myself and trying to communicate with you, but you seem to have been ignoring me." She says softly
"No I haven't, really" I say
"Sure" she says rolling her eyes. 
    After a minute of so of awkward silence I finally break it.

"You know what, I just wanted to have a good night and this is what happens?" I say as my voice grows louder.
"Don't blame this on me" she says
"So blame it on me! It's not my fault that your too stupid to see that I haven't been ignoring you, maybe you just need to stop being so clingy all the time!" I explode on her immediately regretting it. My anger definitely took over.