{41} what a night

*Haley's POV*

  I hear a knock at the door, and see Jack open it to reveal Peyton.  Apparently her and Jack were texting all last night, so he asked if he could invite her over.  I'm so excited to all hang out tonight it should be really fun.

  Jack leads her to where we are sitting in the living room, and then sits next to her as they start talking about something random.

"Come on Jack, the foods ready" Corbyn says gesturing for him to come outside.

The boys decided to order food and then go pick it up, so now it's just me, London, and Peyton. 

"So, tell us about yourself." London asks when the boys all leave.
"Well I'm 18, and I go to UCLA." She's says, London and I instantly freak out.
"No way! Us too!" I say

We begin talking about school and funny memories from working with my uncle.  We have so much in common it's crazy.  I feel like she's been our best friend for years.

  By the time the boys make it home London and Peyton are on the floor dying from laughter, while we all have tears in our eyes. 

"We got the foo- wo what's going on in here?" Zach begins to say as London tries to make out words. 
"Th-that was the funniest thing ever" she says as we all burst out laughing remembering the story Peyton just told us.

Once we've calmed down a bit we head into the kitchen to eat our food. That's when I get a call from Addie.

"Hey Addie what's up" I ask

"Good news!" She says

"Tell me!" I say

"Ive decided to go with my dad and my brother did too, so we are moving to LA this week!" She says excitedly

"No way! I'm so excited"

"Me too I can't wait!"

"What day?"

"Were not sure exactly, some time this weekend. But I'll call you later when I find out, I've got to go now"

"Ok bye! See ya soon" I say hanging up the phone.

"Good news everybody!" I yell as everyone starts questioning me.

"Addie's moving to LA this weekend" I say excitedly. Everyone's really excited, but especially Zach, it's actually really funny.

"Who's Addie?" Peyton asks
"Right! I totally forgot" I say "She is one of our best friends"
"And my girlfriend" Zach says proudly causing Peyton to chuckle.
"I'm sure you'll get along great with her!" London says as I agree.

  Once we've all settled down and ate, we decided to play some board games. We played in teams and Jack and Peyton seem to have won them all.  They probably were cheating because me and Jonah were doing amazing.

After a few hours of playing, we all decided to watch movies since we were pretty tired.

...