{35} Where am I?

*Haley's POV*

"Daniel... slow down... what's wrong?" Jonah asks through the phone speaking to Daniel.

"Ok we're coming now... everything will be fine." He says trying to sound calm.

This can't be good.

"Wh-what was that about?" I asked after he hangs up. I'm to scared for what he's going to say, I almost don't want to hear it.

"Let's go." Is all he says running to tell everyone we're leaving.

"Jonah! Tell me what he said!" I yell. I don't mean too... I just need an answer.

He comes running back.

"London woke up. But then Daniel said something about the monitors beeping and then doctors rushing in." I couldn't really understand." He says in hurry. "We need to go"

All I can do is nod as Jonah hands me my crutches so I can walk to the car.

The car ride there is silent. No one knows what to say.
  My head starts to hurt really bad, I just can't handle all of this. It-its too much.

Jonah grabs my hand from the drivers seat since I'm next to him. "It's ok" he says.

*Daniels POV*

  This morning I went straight to the hospital.  I don't know what else I can do.  London is my everything, and if I loose her I-I don't know what I would do.  But I won't, she will be ok I know it. 

...

I look at the clock.  11:30 am  I've been here for a few hours already.

I decided I should get some food since I haven't eaten much. I stand up and grab my phone to walk outside, but as I do I turn to look at London. 

Her eyes are open.

"Oh my gosh! Your awake are your ok!" I say coming right to her side.  I can't believe it.  She's here. She's ok! Tears begin to fall down my cheeks and all my emotions seem to be getting to me.

  Her face has a look of complete confusion mixed with pain.  I can tell she wants to say something but nothing comes out.

"How do you feel?" I ask trying to get something in return.  But all I see is her green eyes staring back at me. 

"Who-who are you?" She barley makes out.  "Where am I?" She questions again with worry in her face. 

  "No" I say quietly.  "It-it's me, Daniel, your boyfriend."  I say as a nurse begins to walk in.

My statement obviously didn't help at all, it actually made it worse.  London begins to panic and the nurse tries to calm her down. It sounds like she's struggling for air, and then all of a sudden her eyes close again and all I can hear are monitors beeping. 

I'm trying to keep calm but something tells me this isn't good.  I see doctors soon walk in and they are telling me to leave.  I can't really register anything it just sounds foggy, everything is foggy.  But somehow my legs are moving me away.

I need to talk to someone so I call Jonah.  I tell him what happened and he says he's coming. He probably can't even understand what I said . I don't even know what I said.

  I hang up and put my head in my hands trying to put all the pieces together.  She doesn't remember me, she was scared because of me. It's all my fault.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone, sorry it took so long to upload, I've been real busy lately.  But my fall break is this week so hopefully I can get a lot more chapters out. 

*ALSO  Just so you all know.
I am not a doctor 😂 I'm just trying to write a fan fic, and if the information isn't right, just ignore it.

*I'm also not too much of a writer so if grammatically it isn't correct. I'm also sorry, just trying to do my best. 😂

Most importantly:  thank you all for the comments and votes... they really keep me motivated to keep writing!  🙏🏼 💗