{32} couldn't sleep?

*Addie's POV*

I wake up immediately shaking from an awful dream I just had. I slowly sit up leaning to look at my phone.

3:25am great.

I need to clear my head, so I get up and carefully open my door to go downstairs. I guess Jonah and Jack eventually went to bed because they aren't on the couch anymore.

I realize it's probably cold outside so I just quickly grab the black sweatshirt I see laying in the couch. I'm not sure who's it is but right now I don't really care. I just need some fresh air.

  I walk over to the patio by the pool and sit on the ground just starting at the clear sky above me. All of a sudden I hear footsteps behind me and I jump.

"Couldn't sleep?" I hear Zach ask as he walks towards me.

I sigh  "No.. had a bad dream and decided it would be best to clear my mind." I say as I stare at the pool in front of me. "I'm guessing you couldn't either."

"Nope" he says as he sits down next to me.

"But looks like you found my hoodie." He says smirking as I realize that it was his hoodie I had on.

"Shoot. Sorry I realized it would be cold and I just saw it sitting on the couch. Here you can have it back." I say pulling it off. But Zach quickly stops me.

"No, keep it, you look better in it anyway!" He says.

"Good because I really didn't want to give it back" I say laughing slightly.
My face then falls as I remember my dream and my friends and my life.

"What's wrong?" Zach asks obviously seeing my instant change in mood.

I try to gather my thoughts before responding, but it all comes rushing out.

"It's just... I don't know how much longer I can deal with this, I already have to make all new friends if I move, and my other two best friends are currently in the hospital, and I have to decide to move with my dad or stay with my mom, and I'm not sure how much more I can handle, I can't be hurt anymore" I rush out as a few tears leave my eyes.

I never realized how good it would feel to let it out and just talk to someone.

"I know how you feel Addie, and don't worry... I'll do my best not let you get hurt again." He says looking directly into my eyes.

I lay my head on his shoulder and look at the billions of stars above me.
Minutes pass by and I don't want to leave Zach. I feel safe when I'm by him, protected from anything.
  The tension between us is building up, and I can feel it throughout my entire body.

"Hey Addie?" Zach questions breaking the long silence.

"Ya?" I ask sitting up straight.

"Well... I just wanted to say I'm sorry for not being there when I should have, I realized that all a long I just was scared to loose you and when I did. I panicked and pushed myself away from everything." He says now looking directly in my eyes.

"That's in the past Zach, the only thing I could ever want, is to be here with you." I say

Zach leans in closer to me and I do to... I can hear my heart beating fast as I feel his lips against mine and we share our first kiss together. Breaking all the tension built between us.
  We pull away and Zach looks at me smiling.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do that." He says his smile growing.

"Trust me, I feel the same way." I say returning his smile.

"I never want to be apart from you that long again." He says as I lean my head back on his shoulder.

"Wouldn't dream of it" I say watching the sky.   I then feel my eyes start to close and I listen to Zach's breathing as I fall asleep.

*Zach's POV*

I wish this night could last forever, I don't want to leave Addie. She's the best thing that has ever happen to me. But I realize we should get actual rest before another busy and stressful day tomorrow.

I slowly pick her up trying my best not to wake her as I gently carry her to her room.

"I know you can't hear me, but I love you more than you know." I whisper to her before closing the door and heading to my own room.