{4} It's Them

Jonah's pov

I look up from my phone the instant Zach mentions those girls. My eyes immediately go to Daniel.
"Zach must be talking about them" I say whispering with wide eyes.
Daniel looks at me just as shocked. Before agreeing with me.

"What are you guys whispering about?" Corbyn says interrupting our quiet conversation.
"Ohhhh nothing" Daniel says turning to look at Corbyn.

"C'mon, I told you who I was texting... and we all know you have some secret." Zach says staring at me and Daniel.
"Ya so spill" Jack says rejoining the conversation.

"K fine... well while we were at the concert the other night, two girls kind of caught our eye and they stood right next to us when we took the picture, but we didn't get to talk to them again." I say looking at Daniel
"We both wanted to go and find them after, but we all know it wouldn't have worked"

"Ya, but there was one other who stood by Zach... there were 3 girls in that group and we think, well... the other is who your talking about Zach." Daniel says

Zach's pov

"So out of all the girls at all our concerts, we all end up taking interest in one in the same group, what are the odds." I say with a slight laugh.

"Zach, What's the name of the girl you've been texting?" Daniel asks
"Her name is Addie" I tell him
"Well, can you ask her to send the picture we took with her, I want to see if we really are talking about the same group." Daniel says

"Sure I'll text her now" I pull out my phone and begin to text Addie.  After a couple minutes she responds and sends the picture.  I hand the phone to Jonah and Daniel and the both look up at the same time.

"Yep, that's them" Jonah says with a smile.
"Ask Addie what her friends names are." Daniel says still looking at the picture.

I take the phone back from Daniel and text Addie again.  I get my reply about 10 minutes later.

"Standing by you Daniel is London, and the other by Jonah is Haley." I say reading text I received.

"We have to meet up with them" Daniel says with a huge smile.
"Definitely! I need Haley's number." Jonah says happily.

"why don't we create a group chat?" I say as I ask Addie for their numbers.