{26} Tears

**Addie's POV**

I walk up to Gage as soon as I see him and he looks up with instant worry. I'm shaking with anger and pain.

"It's Over!" I say sharpley eyeing him and running out the door. He didn't bother to call after me, probably cause the girl he's with, but I'm fine... it's over I'm not going back.

Sure I really loved Gage, I really thought he cared about me and wouldn't hurt me... I thought wrong though. I should have known he was kidding when he said he liked me.  For all I know he may not have even cared for me ever.

  As soon as I get home I lock myself in my room.  I'm at my dad's house tonight, but he's at work and my brother is at a friends so I am just alone.  My parents are divorced so I switch off going to their houses.  They don't live too far away from each other, but I don't have as many good friends who live by my dad's.  All I can do is just cry to myself.  I just need someone, anyone.  I try calling Haley and London but they don't answer. 

  I'm laying in my bed scrolling through Instagram after I just deleted the picture of Gage and I, when I see a dm that I never opened.

From Zach:  life's been crazy... I never forgot about you, but looks like you moved on. See you later.

No.  This time I can't give the tears in and they run down faster.  Haley and London just left, I don't have Gage anymore, and now... I lost Zach too.  I here the garage door open and try to wipe my tears... my dad's home. 

  After I look somewhat back to normal, I walk downstairs to say hi, but he looks like he has something on his mind.

"Hey Addie" he says as I sit at the table.
"Ya?" I say
"Well you know I've been moving my way up at work, and our company is growing" he says.
"Ya I guess" I say
"Well I got a job offer today to be a manager at one of the new locations." 
"That's great! Where at" I say excited that my dad can finally be a manager.
"That's the downside... We would have to move out of state, none of the new locations are in Utah." He says

"Oh" I say "like where?"
"Not exactly sure yet, maybe Washington, or Florida... there's others but those are the only ones I can think of." My Dad says.

  I run up the stairs trying not to cry, but as soon as I close my bedroom door I can't help it.  So much has happened this week, and my dad moving to another state is one more thing to add.  It will be so hard because if I stay with my mom then I can't see my dad, but if I stay with my dad, I can't see my mom. 

  I'm crying so much from stress, I didn't even see all of London's texts until she calls me.

"Hi." I say through the phone

"Hey Addie... wha-what's wrong?"  She asks sincerely.

"To much."  I say wiping my tears away.

"Please tell me, I have time."  She says

I give in, and tell everything that's happened.  About Gage cheating on me and not bothering to call or text me or anything.  Then about Zach's dm and how he hates me.  Finally I tell her all about my dad having to move.

"I'm so sorry... I wish I was there with you." She says after I tell her everything on my mind.

"I wish you were too." I say

"But I'm sure Zach doesn't hate you."

"I'm pretty sure he does.  Actually almost 100 percent." I say

"Well I'm going to there house tomorrow, I'll ask him myself."

"Whatever, I'll be waiting for the call telling me I was right."  I say

"No you won't, just watch"  London says again.

And with that we hung up.  There's no way she can be right though.  Zach really probably thinks I don't care about him.  With the whole Gage situation, I can see why too.  How can all this be happening at once.