{20} The Fight

**Haley's POV**
Before Addie and Zach come home.

"Today just made me even more excited about going to collage!" I say as we begin to leave the campus.
"Me to, it really feels like home here" London says back.
Eventually we make it back to the Why Don't We house.  I'm so excited to see Jonah because he told me we were going to hang out tonight.  When we walk in I see Daniel and Corbyn sitting in the living room.  London instantly walks to Daniel and sits next to him.

"Where's Jonah?" I ask them seeing he's not there.
"Um... I think he's out back, with Jack." Daniel tells me.
I head outside to say hi and see him and Jack trying to land skateboarding tricks.  Jack's landed most of them but Jonah is really bad so I start laughing a little. 
"Hey...  it's a lot harder than it looks" Jonah says in response.
"But while you here, could you maybe film a video for us for our Instagram story." Jack asks
"If I have too" I say as I take Jack's phone and film him doing some skateboarding tricks.
"Can you film one for me too?" Jonah pleads, as I hand Jack his phone back.
"Fine" I say as I take his phone and get ready to record.  After the video finishes Jonah gets a text and I read it as it popped up on the screen.

Ashley:  Hey Jonah, we need to get together cause I'm finally back in LA! You free tonight? <3

"Ashley who's Ashley?" I say quietly to myself.
"What did you say?" Jonah says walking over too me.
"Oh nothing just thinking out loud" I try to shrug it off, I mean maybe it's his cousin or something.  I hand Jonah the phone for him to look at the video but he thought it wasn't good enough so he hands it back for me to film another.  Once again this Ashely girl sends another text.

I click to open it because she sent a picture.  It was of her and Jonah holding hands.

Ashley: Missing this!  really need you right now! ;) <3

This time I can't shrug it off why did she send Jonah all these texts about needing him all ending in hearts?  Most of all why does she have a picture of Jonah holding hands with her.
Does Jonah have a girlfriend? Immediately i question everything about "us".  Does he really care?  Has he been lying to me this whole time. Instantly my confusion just turns into anger.

"Jonah..." I say in a quiet voice.
"Who is Ashely?"
"What do you mean?" He asks
"You know exactly what I'm talking about... why is there some girl texting you about how she "needs" you right now?" I say getting louder.
"She's no one..."  he says, I cut him off not wanting to hear what else he has to say.
"Your trying to tell me that she's no one, when I see a picture of you right on your phone of you happily holding hands with her." I
Say
"Just calm down" he says
"How can I be calm when you have been acting like you cared for me, when all along you probably have some other girlfriend." I  say yelling now.

"Maybe if you would just listen to me we wouldn't be having this conversation!  No wonder you've never been in a real relationship before, cause your so stuck up, and stupid.  I wish I could of known, cause then I wouldn't have invited you to stay at my house!" Jonah yells at me.

Ouch. 
  Tears fill my eyes as his words sink in.  Maybe he's right, maybe I am too stupid to be in a real relationship.  All I want to do is run, and deffinilty get out of this house.  I see Addie come inside through the corner of my eye.  I turn to her shaking with anger and lots of hurt.

"We are leaving... now!" I say as I watch her run up the stairs as London and I follow.  I'm packing my things, were leaving now.

**Jonahs POV**

  I'm so angry I just can't believe Haley doesn't trust me as much as I trust her! Guess not.
  I remember the text she was taking about that started this whole fight and read them on the screen.
"No" I say out loud shaking my head.
On the screen in front of me there's a picture us.  Me and Ashley.  Holding hands.  I read the texts and I'm instantly filled with regret.
"Dude are you ok what happened?" Daniel asks
"I messed up." I say showing him the texts.
"Wo Ashley was texting you?  Didn't know you still talked" He says confused
"We don't, that's the problem... she happened to just message me as Haley had my phone... and the way she worded the message, makes it sound like she's my freaken girlfriend!" I say angrily.
" I just yelled at Haley because I thought she didn't trust me, where as now... I can completely see why!" I say. 

I just messed up.  Real bad.

I run up to her door and can hear them all arguing.
"We have no where to go! We can't leave" I hear Addie say
"I am NOT staying in this house! I've been humiliated enough." Haley says as my heart breaks knowing that I'm the one making her feel this way.

I then knock on the door.
"Haley please open up. I'm so sorry!  I messed up."  I say in a quiet shaky voice. 
I get no reply, but I don't give up.
Finally...

"Jonah, I'm leaving just like you told me to" Haley says opening the door, she still has tears coming down her cheeks. She tries to walk past me but I grab her before she can. 

"Please listen to me! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean anything I said!" I stare straight into her eyes as I say this.

"Don't leave, I need... you" I say quietly looking at the floor.  It was true. I know I've known her for like 3 days.  But she's different.  I've never been so happy, and if she leaves I don't know what I'd do.