{48} stressed

*Haley's POV*

Life has been really stressful lately. To the point where I can't take it anymore.
Right after the camping trip, the boys had to fly out to New York for a few shows.
Christina went with them since she goes to college up there, but the rest of us had to stay here.
It's finals week, and I have a few really important tests, which I am currently trying to study for.

I haven't seen any of the boys for almost 2 weeks now, they have just been doing show after show, and as much as I want to go see them I have no time.
Peyton and London are in similar situations, but they seem to be handling their stress better. Sort of...

Currently it's 6:00 pm and I'm beating myself up for falling asleep while studying. Right now it's crunch time and I can't waist time.
But my mind keeps wondering to anything but my schoolwork.
I just need a break.

I decide it would be best to just clear my mind, so I put on a jacket and my shoes before heading to the park by myself.

As soon as I sit down reality hits and I completely loose it. My eyes start watering at the thought of taking a 2 hour test tomorrow when I barley know the information.
I can't take it anymore.

*London's POV*

I hear a knock on the apartment door and swiftly walk to open it thinking it's Haley.
But I was wrong.

"DANIEL!" I yell extremely surprised as I jump into his arms, the other boys walk past us inside.
I'm guessing Peyton heard the commotion because she comes running in almost tackling Jack to the ground in a hug. 

"Daniel I missed you so much" I say still hugging him tight.
"I missed you even more" he says

"Where's Haley?" Jonah asks confused
I break away from Daniel and pull out my phone.
"Uh I think she went to the park, let me call her and see where she is" I say holding the phone up to my ear.

"Hey" She says quietly, I can tell she's trying hard not to burst out crying. But I know why.

"Haley what's wrong?" I ask stepping into another room.

Jonah's face fills with worry as he follows behind me.

"I just took a walk to relieve my stress, everything's just getting to me" She says crying now.

"Hey it's ok, Where are you now?" I ask

"Uh, I'm at the park next to the apartment... Ill come home now, I just needed some fresh air, but I feel kind of dizzy" She says

"No stay there, we're coming." I say

I hang up the phone and rush to find my shoes.
"What did she say?" Jonah rushes out
"She's just stressed, she has a big final
Tomorrow but her dumb professor wouldn't help her or answer questions so she had to learn it all on her own... but she feels she isn't ready.  She's been studying all day but took a break, now she finally broke down" I say quickly

"Let me go find her" Jonah says
"Ok good idea, she'll enjoy seeing you more, the park is just right next door, she's probably sitting on the bench under a tree across from the playground like she always does" I say quickly.

*Haley's POV*

I feel like I should start walking back, but the headache I have is just getting worse and I am feeling really dizzy, so I just stay sitting on the bench.  Luckily London called me and she's coming, I tried to tell her I was fine, but I guess my tears got in the way and I didn't have a chance. 
  I pull out my phone while I wait and start looking through my pictures.  The last ones with Jonah were from camping and they make me smile.  I can't wait to see him. 
"I wish I could just give you a hug" I say starring at one of the pictures of us.

"Good, cause I missed your hugs" I hear a familiar voice say from behind making me jump. 

"Jonah!!" I yell jumping up and wrapping my arms around him. 
  We hold to each other tightly before finally pulling apart.
"I thought you weren't supposed to be home for a few days" I say with happy tears in my eyes.
"We caught an earlier flight because our meeting tomorrow canceled" he says grinning. 

I give him another hug just holding in the moment.
"How'd you know I was here?" I ask
"London told me, we showed up at your apartment when you were on the phone with her" he says
"Oh" I say quietly
"Why were you at the park by yourself?" He asks concerned
"I just needed a break from the stress, I'm so nervous." I say
"Haley, you are going to do great!" He says slowly lifting my chin up to kiss me.
  I huge smile appears on my face.  I love him.

  We walk back to the apartment and I am feeling much better. 
  Before we open the door Jonah and I stand outside listening to the caos that's going on.

"Addie must have come over" I say laughing at the screams coming from the other side.
"Addie plus Zach equals one crazy duo" he says

As soon as we walk in Jonah gets hit in the head with a pillow and I burst out laughing. 
"Oh it's on!" He yells grabbing it off the floor and hitting Zach in the head. 

  Once we've all settled down the 9 of us gather around the living room just talking about random things.

"We've got a surprise for you all" Daniel says out of no where, just after whispering something to Jonah.

The rest of the boys just nod and leave Addie, Peyton, London and I really confused.

"Well What is it?" Peyton asks
"We're..." jack begins

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
****************************************

IMPORTANT!    ⚠️

I started a new book y'all!
It's called Belle... and it's a Jonah Marais fan fiction story

I only have a few chapters done, but I'd really love it if you read them!!

Thank you all so much! 🙏🏼♥️

• And get ready for the next chapters in this book cause I've got surprises! 😉